• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
schulzte

Cold War II/Red Wings vs. Leafs Doubleheader !?!?!

Rate this topic

Honestly, meh. The fun of the first Cold War was that it was outside. They should do it at Spartan Stadium again, or Comerica, or even the Big Pit.

That, and the fact that there was an ocean separating us and the Soviet Union. :P

Actually, I would love to see this. I can only make it to Detroit once a year usually and if this came to fruition, it would definitely be the game I'd make the trip for. I've always wanted to see a Wings/Leafs game, and the fact that it would be with 5-times as many fans would be icing on the cake.

If this happens I will be at both games. Ford Feild wouldn't be too bad, you have to look at how insuffrably cold it would be to sit outdoors for two games back to back. The first Cold War was a blast and this deffinatly should be done.

I'd love to see this game no matter who the Wings would be playing. It doesn't have to be the Leafs. Also, for once we'd see a Wings game where the arena is full for a change.

.....not only that, but FORD FIELD full for a change, not counting the Super Bowl

I would buy tickets to both games if this happens i hope it does but like you i would rather see the game at michigan stadium a 100,000 fans chatting LETS GO REDWINGS oh i get chills just thinking about it. :D

If it's against the Leafs, it'll be at least a 50/50 split fanwise.

I like the idea just because they HAVE to have a game or two at Ford Field before the Frozen Four to make sure they know what they're doing. It'd be better to have it at the Big House, but FF needs to host a game. Eventually they'll have one at the Big House, I'm sure.

I'll also be curious to see how the ice holds up for two games...

.....not only that, but FORD FIELD full for a change, not counting the Super Bowl

The Lions sell Ford Field out constantly.... although that my only be because when they moved from the Silverdome, the lions moved into a statium 3/4 the size of the silverdome. SO... this plus the Super Bowl wouldnt be the first time selling out ford field.

I'd love to see this game no matter who the Wings would be playing. It doesn't have to be the Leafs. Also, for once we'd see a Wings game where the arena is full for a change.

Better have your time machine ready, or watch old Wings games on the internet or something. ;)