• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Swayze

12/17 GDT: Red Wings 4, Capitals 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

1. Click the annoying user nickname

2. on the "Viewing Profile" page find "Profile options" button and select "Ignore user" option from the list.

3. on the "Welcome to you control panel" scroll down and locate "Update Ignored Users" button". Click it.

4. pick your Heineken and enjoy LGW without dumbass presence :)

:beerbuddy:

Gotta love that button. I don't have the beer though, opted for the candy instead.

Wings will come out the winners in the 2nd-I can feel it. :cool:

Guest Jeremy88

I don't think these Hasek haters are gonna be satisfied until Hasek gets a 100% save percentage and 0.00 GAA

Ovechkin has an insane shot, he's going to score goals.

The second goal was crazy bounces, wasn't Hasek's fault.

I don't think these Hasek haters are gonna be satisfied until Hasek gets a 100% save percentage and 0.00 GAA

...or a win

but we are spoiled by the 15 the "backup" gives us...

while i don't think either of those goals should have been given saves, they weren't unstoppable either. but i think the team as a whole is coasting out there. the caps look like they care who wins, the wings don't. the caps have a lot more jump. so it's not hasek's fault exclusively, but he sure isn't helping matters.

...or a win

but we are spoiled by the 15 the "backup" gives us...

Or if Ozzie does a major screw-up job and don't say it can't happen you know it could. :P

Oh shut up. Hasek let in a goal from arguably the best goal scorer in the NHL, GET HIM OUT OF THERE! And the second was a deflection and with all the players in front he didn't see it go over. Get Osgood's dick out of your ass.

With all due respect. The first was a wrist shot from the top of the circle which Hasek had nobody in front of him to block his view. No way should he let in a FIVE HOLE goal from there with a clear line of view

I'm not a Hasek-hater, though I will start to feel more confident with him in net when his sv % at least cracks .90 and his GAA gets closer to 2.0.

With all due respect. The first was a wrist shot from the top of the circle which Hasek had nobody in front of him to block his view. No way should he let in a FIVE HOLE goal from there with a clear line of view

yes and no. Ovechkin was pretty quick with it and I'd not blame Hasek for not stoping this

truth being said, Hasek is far from stellar in his outings this year. very far. Oz beats him every single night

Ovechkin is going to score when the puck is dished up to him on a lost faceoff and no one in a Wings sweater is looking. :cool:

Apparently some folks here think the only way to make Ozzie look better (as if it's needed) is to bash every move Hasek makes, jump on any mis-step and ignore the things he does right. The losses are NOT all his fault, anymore than the wins are 100% Ozzie's doing.

I don't think these Hasek haters are gonna be satisfied even if Hasek gets a 100% save percentage and 0.00 GAA

There, fixed that for you :P

Wings PP.

Edited by commadore183

I'd agree that the first one was on the weak side. That said, Ovechkin with that much time to shoot--even from the top of the circle--isn't a situation I want to see us in.

No way to blame him on the second one. Which is unfortunate, because I'm sure some people would love to.

Kronwall probably should've gone and gotten the puck rather than hit the guy that had already been checked....

I'm not a Hasek-hater, though I will start to feel more confident with him in net when his sv % at least cracks .90 and his GAA gets closer to 2.0.

he's at .90 right now, Harold.... look quick! :D:P

I have been looking back in old threads for the link to Versus online. I cannot find it, I am sorry... it worked perfectly. I will keep scrounging, hope to find it before the game is over. Or did you find another viewer??

nope no other viewer is working for now except on nhl.com listening to it. I saved that versus link for media player but it's not working today :( Now it's working Versus link

Edited by 96Homer

I'd agree that the first one was on the weak side. That said, Ovechkin with that much time to shoot--even from the top of the circle--isn't a situation I want to see us in.

No way to blame him on the second one. Which is unfortunate, because I'm sure some people would love to.

Kronwall probably should've gone and gotten the puck rather than hit the guy that had already been checked....

They'll still blame him. Wings PP isn't up to par tonight or is it me. Wings usually score on a few by now and they haven't. :(

yes and no. Ovechkin was pretty quick with it and I'd not blame Hasek for not stoping this

truth being said, Hasek is far from stellar in his outings this year. very far. Oz beats him every single night

Well, I guess my arguement is: If Dom is still one of the best goalies in the NHL, as everyone makes him out to be, he should not have a problem stopping close to any shot that HE CAN SEE ALL THE WAY. He had plenty of time to get set, square, and cut off the angle. It's just a shuffle to his right from the face-off. Anytime a goalie can see a puck the whole way it shouldn't go through the five hole. I can see high blocker side or something. But not five-hole.

They'll still blame him. Wings PP isn't up to par tonight or is it me. Wings usually score on a few by now and they haven't. :(

When they're going up against a team that has something to prove, it's had to score on the PP, IMO.

and besides Ovechkin scored those kind of goals alot of times agianst, top goalies like Brodeur so stop using your broken logic to bash Dom. Just say he sucks we understand

Well, I guess my arguement is: If Dom is still one of the best goalies in the NHL, as everyone makes him out to be, he should not have a problem stopping close to any shot that HE CAN SEE ALL THE WAY. He had plenty of time to get set, square, and cut off the angle. It's just a shuffle to his right from the face-off. Anytime a goalie can see a puck the whole way it shouldn't go through the five hole. I can see high blocker side or something. But not five-hole.

aw, dallas, you know I respect your opinion and I know you're a goalie... but no one is making Dom out to be anything good at this point. I think he was surprised at the quickness of the shot off the lost faceoff. It's not like it was trickling into the goal, it was a laser shot. But if you wanna blame Dom... ok.