• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

WOW I think the wings are done done done done like dinner. We can't even beat columbus for christ's sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Jackets make it 7-0 that will REALLY hurt!

Guest Agalloch

THIS TEAM IS ******* AWFUL.

f*** it. Wings are sellers. This team ******* SUCKS. Coach isn't coaching, goalies aren't making saves, defense isn't doing s***, offense is ******* sterile as a mule, and the captain isn't ******* leading. Piece of s*** team. Hope they get booed off the ice by the crowd tonight.

Um, what? Sorry but thats ridiculous. He cant play the game for the guys. He has no control over the fact that 5 of his 6 defenseman playing tonight should never be seeing top 4 minutes, nor the fact that his goalie is playing suspect hockey, or the fact that his players wont do anything with the puck in the o zone..

Like I said, whats wrong with this team is that there are 9 bottom 6 forwards out there and 5 bottom pairing Dmen. Yet for some reason people seem to think we dont need to add a goal scorer and a top 4 Dman.. :blink:

Last i checked He was the one making the lines... i could be wrong <_<

Last i checked He was the one making the lines... i could be wrong <_<

Making lines? What the hell does making lines have to do with the fact that Lilja, Lebda, Quincey, Meech, and Chelios are NOT top 4 Dmen, or the fact that Homer, Hank and Datsyuk are the only 3 forwards worthy of top 6 minutes or ANY PP time?

f*** it. Wings are sellers. This team ******* SUCKS. Coach isn't coaching, goalies aren't making saves, defense isn't doing s***, offense is ******* sterile as a mule, and the captain isn't ******* leading. Piece of s*** team. Hope they get booed off the ice by the crowd tonight.

yeah, that whole "through thick and thin" part of being a fan isn't as easy as it sounds, i guess. :thumbup:

Guest Jeremy88

Sammy and Huds for Hossa? Who said that? I like it

Imagine

Dats - Filp/Feds - Hossa

Cleary - Z - Homer

The home crowd should never boo their team off. That's just pathetic IMO.

This might sound crazy, but why not bring up McCarty? Why not? He's scored 2 goals tonight and will provide the team and crowd some energy.