• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

2/18 GDT: Red Wings 4, Avalanche 0

Rate this topic

Dam* - I was hoping to see Howard in net. Why not play him again? He was solid vs. the Stars and the Avs are a worse team. IMO he gives the wings the best chance to win.

I'm going to the game and I have to admit I'm a bit nervous - not necessarily about losing - but the idiot Avs fans will act like they won the Cup. It's not sold out and should be heavily Wings fans.

Go Wings - end the slide vs. Avs - go for the season sweep! Wish me luck, later....

This video best expresses my sentiments toward the wings. (and it's ridiculously hilarious, gotta love the 80's :lol: )

KEEPING THE FAITH *******! Wings will win this, no doubt!

I bet a tight pair of chinos that the Wings win this one.

It doesn't seem like that channelsurfing.net site is working for me. Does anybody know of any other places to view the game online? I've used Sopcast before, but I'm not sure how to get there.

I haven't tried it tonight since I get Versus, but if you use Firefox try using MSIE. It's also possible the stream isn't up yet I guess...

The site worked for me during World Juniors, and I know there was something goofy about it--I think it was that I had to use MSIE. Hopefully that works for you. The quality was GREAT during the WJC.

I feel like this is a playoff game. I AM SO NERVOUS!!!!

Normally, I wouldn't even be worried, but the whole team's been so out of sorts.... I just hope the better effort yesterday gave them a little boost in the right direction.

A couple of better bounces and a goalpost or so and they would have won yesterday. Let's hope the scoring line (whichever one that is now) shows up. Tired of one or two goals per game, here. <_<

Thanks for the help, everybody. I'm still having some trouble, though. Is it because I'm on a Mac? When I try those Sopcast links, they don't work.

ahhh that might be the wrench in the deal.

what is sopcast doing when you try the links?

also : dont give up on the channel surfing site! ive never had a time where the links didnt work... so thats good.

Normally, I wouldn't even be worried, but the whole team's been so out of sorts.... I just hope the better effort yesterday gave them a little boost in the right direction.

A couple of better bounces and a goalpost or so and they would have won yesterday. Let's hope the scoring line (whichever one that is now) shows up. Tired of one or two goals per game, here. <_<

Staying up for this one tonight, think it starts at 0100 GMT...

C'mon Wings, the perfect time to break the losing streak!

Oh PLEASE God let the Wings win. I need the pick me up. Feelin' a little blue, I got a 68 on my test. :(

God if you really want to cheer me up a hatie from Hank will do. ;)