• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

The 2008 Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

it looks to me like you are quite lonely mr. hall of famer (or an internet nerd)...............people complaining about the same s*** like you do also gets old and makes the site worse

*yawn*

it cracks me up when people on a fan forum on the internet call the other person an internet nerd. Are we not both on the internet on a Red Wings fan site? Ohhh, but you're the really cool one, right?

there'd be nothing to complain about if people had a 3rd grade reading comprehension level or above and would actually use some common sense.

is "ALL TRADE INFO/DISCUSSION HERE" unclear?

GODAMNIT! We NEED secondary scoring, so instead of getting a Hossa (god forbid) you would think Kenny would go after Feds, or a guy like Cooke. Think again, he's playing patty cake foir Brad F*cking Stuart and signed Darren Mac, I love Mac, but I think you get my jist.

Guest Canadian Wings
How come theres not news or rumors on Havlat?!?

kessel for havlat possibly per eklund

"Emery not on the ice.....he's not traded, he's just late again."

:lol:

Good to know I wasn't the only one who got a huge kick out of that :lol:

My mom's a Colorado fan, so she's pretty excited. I'm disappointed thus far.. but we'll see what happens.

*yawn*

it cracks me up when people on a fan forum on the internet call the other person an internet nerd. Are we not both on the internet on a Red Wings fan site? Ohhh, but you're the really cool one, right?

there'd be nothing to complain about if people had a 3rd grade reading comprehension level or above and would actually use some common sense.

is "ALL TRADE INFO/DISCUSSION HERE" unclear?

hahahah

i am just laughing because someone is getting all worked up

If they were serious about Emery not being on the ice (I realize they made a joke about him being late), that could be interesting since someone from hockeybuzz (not eklund) is saying the Sens are interested in Khabibulin.

How come theres not news or rumors on Havlat?!?

Take it for what it's worth, but Eklund is saying he might go to Boston for Kessel (e3). That'd be kind of dirty if the Hawks had Kessel, Toews, and Kane.

Edited by Packer487

GODAMNIT! We NEED secondary scoring, so instead of getting a Hossa (god forbid) you would think Kenny would go after Feds, or a guy like Cooke. Think again, he's playing patty cake foir Brad F*cking Stuart and signed Darren Mac, I love Mac, but I think you get my jist.

What makes you think that Columbus would want to trade with in their division and why would Vancouver want to trade a player to a team that they could face in the playoffs?