Sign in to follow this  
egroen

11 Cups

Rate this topic

How nice would that be?

Montreal has 23

Toronto has 11

Detroit has 10

I strongly hope the Wings can take the number two slot alone in the next few years!

Suck on that, Toronto.

How nice would that be?

Montreal has 23

Toronto has 11

Detroit has 10

I strongly hope the Wings can take the number two slot alone in the next few years!

Suck on that, Toronto.

:banned:

Hey, no where in there did I say we would have 11 *this* year :)

But with this team, I think they could tie or even pass Toronto in the next few years.

Toronto certainly is not going to be bolstering that number any time soon.

How nice would that be?

Montreal has 23

Toronto has 11

Detroit has 10

Suck on that, Toronto.

Technically Toronto has won the Cup 13 times. 11 times as the Maple Leafs once as the Toronto St Pats and once as the Toronto Arenas.

Ok... Wings will never win another Cup (especially this current team) and Toronto will forever be the better hockey club.

Happy?

Edited by egroen

lets win cup 11 first. No need to jinx this team right now.

This is one of those jinx-ie things we can play around with during the off-season...

Saying the J-word only makes it worse. Seriously, this word should be considered as bad as profanity.

Ban me!!! I mean, what?

Sorry, its something that just bothers me, and i might be the only one. Strange, i know. I didn't mean to get angry at you or anything, sorry if it came off that way.

Look this is annoying me. There should be no ambiguity here. The Toronto Maple Leafs have 13 Cups not 11. End of story. The fact that they've changed their name a few times does not nullify the Cups the organization won as the Arenas and the St. Pats.

Look this is annoying me. There should be no ambiguity here. The Toronto Maple Leafs have 13 Cups not 11. End of story. The fact that they've changed their name a few times does not nullify the Cups the organization won as the Arenas and the St. Pats.

so do we get credit for the victoria cougars stanley cup?

so do we get credit for the victoria cougars stanley cup?

I've always been under the impression the Victoria Cougars and the Detroit Cougars were seperate entities. If that's the case no.

shut the f*** up about the jinx s***. Obviously thousands of other ppl have "jinxed" the red wings in one way or another. It has nothing to do with the game, detroit will win or lose due to their play on the ice not from people "jinxing" them