• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

toby91_ca

Brett Hull

Rate this topic

I'm not sure who was watching the game on TSN last night, but pretty much near the end of the game, the camera was on Brett, sitting up in the owner's suite.

Now, everyone knows that Brett has put on a few pounds since hanging up the skates (not that he was in the best shape when he played), but now it is pretty obvious why. All he was doing the whole time the camera was on him was continously stuff his face with fries or whatever else he was eating. I don't think he had enough time to chew and swallow before the next handful was coming. That in itself isnt' a big deal, I just figured it was strange that this was at the "END" of the game, so he must have spent the entire night eating.

I wonder how big he will get.

I'm not sure who was watching the game on TSN last night, but pretty much near the end of the game, the camera was on Brett, sitting up in the owner's suite.

Now, everyone knows that Brett has put on a few pounds since hanging up the skates (not that he was in the best shape when he played), but now it is pretty obvious why. All he was doing the whole time the camera was on him was continously stuff his face with fries or whatever else he was eating. I don't think he had enough time to chew and swallow before the next handful was coming. That in itself isnt' a big deal, I just figured it was strange that this was at the "END" of the game, so he must have spent the entire night eating.

Lol. He is fat.

and the point of this thread is.....

Please mods, no need to have threads regarding predictions on a former nhl players future weight.

Is Brett Hull your dad or something and this offends you?

I agree that there isn't much point this this, its just for fun, but could you help enlighten me as to why the forum needs 2 threads on where the Stanley Cup patch will be placed on the sweater? Do those threads serve any greater purpose?

five hole = between the legs

six hole = over the top of Pang's head

seven hole = Hull's pie hole

announcer: Hull's in all alone, he's looking for the seven hole...he shoots! HE SCORES!!!

Mmmmm... Doritos...

I agree that there isn't much point this this, its just for fun, but could you help enlighten me as to why the forum needs 2 threads on where the Stanley Cup patch will be placed on the sweater? Do those threads serve any greater purpose?

No there is no need for 2 of those threads. You always get those threads this time of the year.

the guy hull was sitting beside left to take a wiz after the game hull saw he hadn't finnished his food and started eating as much as he could before the other guy got back.

My boyfriend met Brett Hull when the Stars first arrived in town. He works at the hotel the guests stay at.

Here's a recent pic of him. It's a cell phone pic, but I think it accurately shows that Brett should always wear suits.

2494523907_a34afdcdc5_o.jpg

My boyfriend met Brett Hull when the Stars first arrived in town. He works at the hotel the guests stay at.

Here's a recent pic of him. It's a cell phone pic, but I think it accurately shows that Brett should always wear suits.

It looks like he has man-boobs in that pic. Yikes!

It seemed like Hull really let himself go fast! I remember seeing his retirement speech in Phoenix because the Wings played there that night. It wasn't very long after that when they retired his number in St. Louis, and my jaw literally dropped to see how much bigger he had gotten.

I know of a couple of guys that were navy seals, as well as a few others that were college athletes who gained a lot of weight after they were done. Many of them went to the s***ter physically because the constant effort to stay in shape was no longer necessary, and to be in the shape that they were, they had been working out incredibly hard day after day, it became a chore (their words not mine) than a way to stay fit. Thus when they no longer had to stay in that shape, they got slack on working out, it was not fun for them, to them it was a part of their job.

Some people carry that work out routine with them, some just let it all hang out!!

And BTW those are some nice Mitties you got there Hullie!!

Eh, who cares... when you are working out and playing sports... you have to eat more and burn more calories... then you stop working out as much but most likely eating the same regimen of food... its bound to happen a lot

Is Brett Hull your dad or something and this offends you?

haha i wish brett hull was my dad.

holy crap! nice rack, hully!