• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PRStoetzer

I don't even know where to start

Rate this topic

He blame Red Wings fans for living in the past, yet gloats about that many teams has won more cups than them since 1960 :blink:

Edited by Wingman

I read it and my first reaction was to fire off a nasty, terse response but then I thought, why? What's the use? It's a BLOG. By someone who isn't even a legitimate journalist. It's not worth my time.

That's it!!!!!!!!! Now I remember where I saw him!!!!!!!!! It was on South Park, only they called him Mr. Garrison and...............oh yeah.................Mr. Mackey sure looked a lot like Bettman.

You should be ashamed to call yourselves "Hockeytown." Give that name to a team where the fans support no matter what: Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Colorado, Minnesota, New York, Philadelphia.

Um, The Red Wings are up 1-0 in the Lord Stanley Cup Finals no?

And Minnesota? Um.....Minne-who-now? OH! The Stars! Yes yes. Um, we just beat them.

Whataf***face.

yeah, according to him, the Tigers have been neglected by Mr. I... hm, why, might I ask, do they have the 2nd higest payroll in baseball. Also, he listed that we have won 3 cups since 1960. Guess what? That is more cups than over half the league. Old teams like Vancouver, St. Louis, Buffalo, L.A., Washington, Ottawa, havent won ANY since 1960. Add to that, Nashville, Columbus, Atlanta, Florida, Minnesota, Phoenix, and San Jose who have all been in the league at least 8 years and of them, only Florida has even been to the Finals. Some people just can't see the big picture. After the CBA, no team has a financial advantage over the other, so his Yankees argument is out the window now. You cannot buy a cup like the wings did in '02 anymore, you need to draft well, sign key role players, and still have the star players to carry the team along. honestly, this dude's blog is not worth the time I put into this post, so I will end with this: Some teams just know how to win, and some don't.

Edited by rwfan007

1. This team is owned by Mike Ilitch, a man with dreams of turning the Red Wings into the New York Yankees of hockey while spending years neglecting his other teams, the Detroit Tigers and the Detroit Drive, formerly of the AFL. If you aren't going to help them, sell them Mike.

The Detroit Drive never, ever failed to make the Arena Bowl. Six years in existence. Six trips to the Super Bowl of Arena football.

What a douchebag.

His location: Wichita Falls, TX. Awwww. Did your widdle Stars get dominated again? Those mean ol' Wings. Poor widdle guy.

Clearly, breaking down that drivel piece by piece would cause terminal heart failure and an overwhelming amount of internal bleeding...but what the hell, I just gotta say a few things:

-Chelios? Beloved? Really? Christ, all the fairweather fans who hated Sergei would gladly root for him before Cheli. No offense to Cheli, but he's probably the 57th most beloved Redwing since we've become the class of the league. Just ahead of Bob Rouse.

-Wings fans are overdressed? Aside from the scantily clad beauts showing off their **** behind Babcock last night, Detroit is your typical drunken, beer-bellied, diehard fan atmosphere. There is nothing at all glamorous about the Joe or the fans. Are you kidding?

-re: point #9: That's a reason to hate the Wings? You've made it a point to mention Maltby twice when no Wings fan has talked about him in years. Please disengage your mouth from his testes.

Basically, if you gets past all the meaningless bulletpoints, he's just a xenophobe and a racist who can't get over the fact that guys like Stu Grimson and Tie Domi have no place in the game anymore, and hates that the Redwings are led by guys with "skill" instead of "fighting skill." Dude's a huge tool. And judging by all the comments on his blog, he probably wasn't worth the time of day to link him here. So thanks for giving the asshat the recognition he never deserved. Christ, look at him. 25 years of shame, swirlies and pent up virgin suicide resonate all over his ugly mug. He wouldn't have made it as an extra Scotsman in Braveheart.

He's just a hater. Just like the people who say the Wings have been complete failures since the lockout. We've been anything but. People expected this team to barely make the playoffs after the lockout and we've been the best team in the league - just like before the lockout.

so HA on you!

Pelto has sour grapes because he was up for a job in Detroit but didn't get it.

I like how every argument he makes takes about 10 seconds to pick apart (ie, Mike Illitch doesn't spend on the Tigers).

It's cute how he uses 1960 as a reference year. We live in the past? How bout we use, uh, 1990 as a reference year? How many Cups has Montreal, the Rangers, the Bruins, the Leafs, or the Blackhawks won combined since then? 2? And the Wings? Soon to be 4.

He's in Kansas City-- I mean-- can you blame him for his intense dislike of a real sports town?

What a dips***.