• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

From Crosby's presser today:

Why does he keep saying that? I'm have trouble understanding his logic. You have significantly more control over creating opportunities than over whether or not the other team takes penalties. Or, at least, you should.

lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who got pissed about that. Who the hell thinks like that? And I'm pretty sure they got scored on while ON the PP, they should be hoping Detroit doesn't take penalties lest they be even more embarrassed. Praying for PPs is pathetic.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but someone set off the fire alarm at 1:30 AM in the Pens hotel last night :rolleyes:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08147/884989-61.stm

who knows maybe they will be a bit tired tonight?

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!

If this wasn't intentional its a sign from the hockey gods... It was likely a Wings fan though. That doesn't stop it from being funny though.

That's how 20 year olds who never have been to the big dance behave. I think that their confidence is shaken but probably not completely shattered. I'm sure that they are telling themselves that they just had a bad game but they also realize that this is going to be much harder than they thought.

Confidence and experience are HUGE in the game of hockey and right now we have lots of both and they lost some of the confidence on Saturday. Coming out of Saturday our confidence went up and theirs took a big hit.

And no, I still don't think that they can hang with us. The one thing that they may have had an advantage over us was their scoring from multiple lines. We proved that we can completly shut that down and on top of that added the league leader in scoring to our second line.

I think if we have a similar game tonight that we did on game 1 then it'll really mess with their minds.

If we don't win tonight, I'm skipping work tomorrow in a fit of depression.

:blink:

Just can't wait to play these girls again. Nothing makes me feel better than dominating the NHL's so-called #1 team with their #1 playboy.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I hope that there aren't as many pens fans at the joe as game 1. They guys behind me were some of the biggest morons i have ever heard in my life. They would jump all over the refs for calling a penalty, which was actually an icing. They also considered every play that the pens made "nice" and over used "there you go". It was actually pretty funny.

Anyways, LET'S GO WINGS!!!!

3-1

(Homer, Franzen, Dats)