• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nicholonio

scuffle at the end of the game

Rate this topic

As the year has gone on, he has been stepping up and playing physical. IF he is on the ice and there is a scuffle he is always in there throwing bows and punches at any one who stands in his way. He will never be a big hitter like Kronner but i'm glad to see him playing with more of a chip on his shoulder. He has proven all season that he can take care of him self out there.

Keep it up Dats.

He is an even more complete package with the added physicality of late. He no longer gets pushed around on the ice like he did a few years ago. I remember calling for his head along with Shannys cause he got pushed around and couldn't play in the Post season.

Thanx for proving us wrong Pavel!

What game were you watching? It was only on VS., I saw it.

The games are also shown on CBC. That's what I watch them on most of the time, they have a much better quality picture, and the announcers aren't so annoying.

The Pens deserved what they got. That hit on Ozzy was ridiculous.

That scuffle reminded me a bit o the old Avs v Wings brawls of the 90's. Good memories.

You must not remember the rivalry very well, then.

I just looked at the boxscore and somehow Datsyuk got out of that with no penalties. Roberts, however, got 2 for roughing and a 10 minute misconduct.

Certainly helps your Lady Byng chances when the officials forget to record any penalties for you.

That was great to see Datsyuk get a few good licks in on Roberts, and Franzen also getting a couple good shots in on Malkin. If Pittsburgh wants to play rough, we can handle ourselves.

CBC said they think the scrum is going to help the Pens going into Game 3. Nah, all it does is make the Wings mad.

Pens fans should be embarrassed.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

anyone know how long these things take to get up on youtube? i wanna watch it again tonight but i cant stay up to late

I was at the game and the crowd absolutely blew up when Dats decided he was going to fight back.. when roberts hit the deck, oh man! It was like the crowds noise level doubled!

Best game I've ever been at! AMAZING!!

Dats wailing on Roberts is the single greatest thing I've seen all year. Absolutely beautiful.

100% agree... Seeing him coming to his team matesdefesnse and hammer Roberts was as awesome as it was unexpected.