• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KronwallCRUNCH

Bounty on Bettman

Rate this topic

Guys this seriously need too happen. We can't just talk about it some on has to do it!!

I am in Georgia, however, I would do it in a heartbeat (Detroit Metro's prison cells are comfy). I'm in for $100 if Bettman is hit with the Octipus!

Guys this seriously need too happen. We can't just talk about it some on has to do it!!

Seriously. But not just some one... EVERYONE!!! (...atleast a dozen people). I'll make a $20 donation to the pot.

anyone think they could sneak a potato gun in there? That would be great. He gets his ass boo'd AGAIN!!!!

ahhh yes the good ole' potato gun. that would be awesome.

btw i would be willing to all of the above for a pack of smokes and a cheap bottle of whiskey.with one stipulation....

someone has to take me with them,cause i dont have tickets nor could i afford them.

Okay...I'm with you 100%, but, are we really as classy as we say we are? Do we want to lower ourselves to Buttman's standards.... I saw a sign that said HE who makes you mad , has control over you. Bettman is who he is and he can't help it!

Okay...I'm with you 100%, but, are we really as classy as we say we are? Do we want to lower ourselves to Buttman's standards.... I saw a sign that said HE who makes you mad , has control over you. Bettman is who he is and he can't help it!

I think that would make it much more powerful of a statement, the classiest fans in the league resorting to these kinds of protestations because we hate Bettman so much.

Edited by VM1138

what would be really kick ass is if we win the cup and an octopi is thrown. if the players ****** it up and give it a nice home in the cup for pictures and celebrations. that would make it the worlds most famous octopi... next to Al the octopus of course ;)

I am in for $10....

There has to be nearly $800 in the pot (someone's rebate check). If I didn't have an 8 hour drive to get to the game, I would do it in a heartbeat!! My great-uncles started the tradition, I would make the most famous throw. Damn, damn, damn.....

I want to see it happen!!

If we win tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the boos when he comes out to present the cup.

I bet he has someone else do it.

:thumbup:

same here after the whole al sabotka thing and all the crap he does i think without a doubt IF we win monday night it will be the loudest Bettman will ever be boo'd when it comes to presenting the stanley cup.

I'm down for the trinity -

Head shot: $25

body shot: $20

5' radius : $10

If there were tickets left, I'd seriously consider buying a ticket for my friend in Michigan. This is going to be EPIC.

I've been bitching about this fool since I joined this site however many years ago it was. I would prefer a more permanent solution dealing with this waste of space. I'm in for $10.00 to see him experience the humiliation that he should already feel for what he's done to Hockey.

Edited by Satan81

i would be more than happy to do this, but i will need 2 things... a lower bowl ticket close enough to get-er-done and gas to drive home to detroit from alpena. any takers? (and yes i would seriousely do this)