• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

I'm going to bed. I can't take any more bandwagon jumping and people bitching about Ozzie and Dats and Z.

Seriously, did you guys even watch the same game as me? Datsyuk was huge and Zetterberg made a lot of things happen.

THE BOUNCES DIDN'T GO OUR WAY.

Good night all.

Local news just announced a possible earthquake in Detroit. Then they realized it was just all the wagon jumpers hitting the ground at once.

Seriously, I'm upset about this game, but it cracks me up to read all the negative, "the series is over" posts and then at the same time read how the Wings fans deserved to win it at home. No, they didn't, if the jumpers on here speak for the majority of fans in Detroit.

BTW, The puck hit the official (O'Hallaran) bounced to Malkin, play should've been blown dead, nope, Sykora scores.

Officials are part of live play. The only thing that can't happen is a puck directly off of them into the net. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

Also in the last 90 seconds or so of regulation when the Wings went for a dump in, it hit the linesman and didn't go deep. Who knows what would have happened if the dump-in had gone.

You only have to go back to Game 6 of the Dallas series and see that we F****d up in Game 5 at home and then we came out and destroyed them in Game 6 I just don't understand why they can't clinch at home every series these playoffs we clinched away so at least thats something positive. It's just really frustrating coming within 40 seconds to winning the cup and then having to sit through 2 and 1/2 OT'S only to see us lose. But just look ahead to the future, don't dread on the past.

Well, no doubt that 34 seconds to go was heartbreaking....

but they (and everyone here) have to catch amnesia on that one now.

They're going back to the Igloo. Hope they adjust their mindset and start playing like they're the underdogs.

That's right, not panicky, just underdogs. Consistent work effort, full 60, simple stupid, dumb.

Will be a very low scoring win. I'm picking 2-1 Wings.

Way to contradict yourself. Ozzie played some of his best hockey with the Isles. He was given an MVP award from the team for a reason.

Ozzie is more than a solid goaltender, and he's a hell of a lot more than good.

Doesnt matter what he was 8 years ago. All that matters is what he was tonight. And tonight it wasnt good enough.

Some of you are damn pathetic. It amazes me that you call yourselves Wings fans, and yet the second something goes wrong you call for their heads on a platter. Get real. If you can't be with your teams through ups and downs, wins and losses, then maybe you don't deserved to be called a fan.

Best comment i've heard tonight!

LOL @ you guys calling Pittsburgh and Sidney Crosby whiners. Get a look at yourselves....ridamndiculous.

You guys should have won that game. They dominated from start to finish. Sometimes you just can't explain things.

DS, did you watch the game? If you agreed with the two interference calls on the Pitts goalie, then you're all alone. Even the morons on NBC (correctly) tagged those calls as bogus. Wings fans have a right to be upset over this.

You will never see Babcock or any Red Wings, certainly NOT our captain, whimper and whine in the post-game, nor will they ever go whining to the officials. You went to a lot of trouble to identify some posters here who are understandably upset about the officiating. Normally I would defend your right to express yourself here, but you're out of line on this.

Yes, the Wings should have won in regulation. They quit playing with a one goal lead and 6 minutes to play. It's not something a team can do, and expect to win the Cup.

LOL @ you guys calling Pittsburgh and Sidney Crosby whiners. Get a look at yourselves....ridamndiculous.

You guys should have won that game. They dominated from start to finish. Sometimes you just can't explain things.

SCOREBOARD

However, he's right -- got some whiners around here ... some of yall ought to try being Dallas Fans next season and see how if you have anything to say in June other than "Maybe next year..." like DallasStars here ...

I thought the bandwagon left 15 minutes ago .... LGW -- EAT YOUR OWN!!!!

I don't think anyone else knows what that means besides edi probably :ph34r:

Everyone together now, even all you damn dirty haters:

WE. WILL. WIN!*

*In 6

thing i really gonna piss me off is all the blues fans around here, that are gonna bust my balls about us being so close and "blowing" it, I might just move to detroit for a couple weeks and take a little vacation.

well win game 6.

Wings have proven they are better.

All we proved tonight was that we can't keep a lead, and can't do anything right in the clutch. In the end, they were better than us tonight, because they made the 2 clutch plays in the game, while we made 0.

Where the f*** have you been after game4? ******* troll from s***tsburgh.

Whoa, what's wrong with my post?

Troll, no.

after game 4, I was not crying on some forum about why my team lost.

s***tsburgh, come on.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

The pens have awoken a beast. Game 6 will be over in the first.

That is all and good night and good luck

Think....'h'.

I got it. Well, the Stars are probably resting and getting ready for next season. Just like the entire NHL will be in a few days. If Detroit wins the cup, congrats. If not, then you're in the same boat we are.

Whats the point in mocking that?

Im pretty drained right now, but you guys gotta remember it was game 5, not game 7. Wings still have two chances left. Get off the computer go to bed, get it off your mind and get ready for game 6.

The 1st period killed us that is all, us wings fans are use to seeing them lose these types of games. Im sure they will come out with vengeance game 6.

Good night everyone, keep the faith.

It's nice to see when things don't go the wings way you blame everything

else for your loss. teams lose, deal with it.

Uh, news flash, that's exactly what YOUR team's leaders and YOUR team's coach did non-stop after every loss in this series.

Edited by Cern