• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Av's new they were and inferior team though.

Did Dallas think so too? Did they ***** incessantly when down 3-0 in the series?

f***, Therrien whined about the same old same old when he team WON.

If you buy it from the organization or TicketMaster or whatever, you get it refunded or applied to the cost of next season's tickets I believe. If you buy it on Stubhub or something like that, I'd imagine you're screwed.

im thinking about making a trip for a game 7

I wish we didn't even show up and make a comeback during this game.

I'd be more content if we lost 4-0, because then we would have come out in game 6 like we did against Dallas.

Now, everything is different, because we gave them everything, and I don't know how much we have left.

Nah, I can think of nothing better than skating the cup on the Penguin Network, erm NBC, in their building, in front of a full house of white shirts. ESPECIALLY after a loss like tonite. Yeah we lost a tough one at home, but they couldn't even hold momentum to defend their house for the cup.

WE WANT THE CUP ... in 6.

OUT!

If you buy it from the organization or TicketMaster or whatever, you get it refunded or applied to the cost of next season's tickets I believe. If you buy it on Stubhub or something like that, I'd imagine you're screwed.

I'm pretty sure stubhub has a fan guarantee where if the game doesn't happen, you don't get charged. Now, if you pay above face on ebay, that could be a little more hairy. Not sure how that works...

im thinking about making a trip for a game 7

Well hopefully that won't be necessary. But if, God forbid it comes to that, then wait until after game 6 and get your crazy overpriced tickets from Stubhub or Ebay.

I'm pretty sure stubhub has a fan guarantee where if the game doesn't happen, you don't get charged. Now, if you pay above face on ebay, that could be a little more hairy. Not sure how that works...

Yeah I don't know. Do they refund the credit card that bought the ticket or can you just "trade" your ticket back in or something? I dunno.

Well hopefully that won't be necessary. But if, God forbid it comes to that, then wait until after game 6 and get your crazy overpriced tickets from Stubhub or Ebay.

im not fan of buying tickets on ebay, heard to many horror stories of people getting fake tickets.

I'm actually surprised that NBC showed all of the overtime play and didn't cut to "already schedule programming" before the game was over... seeing how ridiculous the NHL TV contracts have been over the past few years, and given <a href="http://www.firebettman.com/bettman/gary-loves-heidi/">NBC's prior history of cutting away from important games</a>. I'm shocked... you finally got something right Gary Bettman!!!

GO WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w w w . F i r e B e t t m a n . c o m

I'll have to slay you sometime if you have it for PS3 :ph34r:

Dammit! I only ever buy PS3 games now, but NHL 08 for PS3 was a s*** port so I'm waiting till 09 for PS3. If you get NHL 09, lemme know!! PSN ID is the same as my forum name here!!

360. And no one defeats my dump and chase. :D

I got it for the XBOX 3s***ty, we should play sometime! I will counter your dump and chase!! :P

Edited by marcaractac

Seriously, Pittsburgh is lucky to make it out of Game 5 with a win. Unfortunately, we had some meltdowns along the way tonight. Kronwell, Stuart and Ozzy had better get their s*** together for Game Six at the Igloo. Huds made a stupid penalty in the 3rd OT but that's in the past and we can't dwell on that.

Hank, Malts, Filpy, Helm and Captain Lids worked their asses off tonight though. Too bad that their effort and RESULTS didn't translate into a win tonight.

Did Dallas think so too? Did they ***** incessantly when down 3-0 in the series?

f***, Therrien whined about the same old same old when he team WON.

I could not say, I was not following that series, but I'll take your word that no they did not.

I can't speak for Therrien. He's doing what he feels he has to do.

Dammit! I only ever buy PS# games now, but NHL 08 for PS3 was a s*** port so I'm waiting till 09 for PS3.

I got it for the XBOX 3s***ty, we should play sometime! I will counter your dump and chase!! :P

I love it for PS3, except now I'm ranked such that I only play slap-pass cheesers. Luckily my defense is good enough to get me wins a fair amount of the time.

And my puck possession/cycling will beat anyone's stupid dump and chase :ph34r:

Yeah I don't know. Do they refund the credit card that bought the ticket or can you just "trade" your ticket back in or something? I dunno.

I think they'd just refund the credit card you purchased it on. Stubhub's Fan Guarantee is pretty in-depth (they'll even refund your money if you end up with phony tickets somehow). I'd feel pretty good about buying tickets through them. I'd be wary of ebay though, since I'm not really sure how it works. I imagine you'd be able to get a refund if the game isn't played, but I wouldn't bet $500+ on it....

I think they'd just refund the credit card you purchased it on. Stubhub's Fan Guarantee is pretty in-depth (they'll even refund your money if you end up with phony tickets somehow). I'd feel pretty good about buying tickets through them. I'd be wary of ebay though, since I'm not really sure how it works. I imagine you'd be able to get a refund if the game isn't played, but I wouldn't bet $500+ on it....

well im waiting to mid game around 6 before i dump some big charges on the old visa

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

we've closed out every series so far on the road, guys!

now that i calmed down from the lost, and sit and think about it. We are still in the driver seat, we were down by 2 goals, came back and tied it.

then we took the lead and totally dominated the third period, well intil the last seconds.

OT was amazing from both teams but MAF seemed to be the damned "hot goalie" we run into now and again.

WE ARE STILL UP IN THIS SERIES

3-2

i like our chances of winning one out two games

Alright, I'm out for the night. Keep the faith everyone! Pitt would still have to beat us back to back, including a game 7 at the Joe. I like our chances just fine. Fleury won't keep playing like that, Stuart and Kronwall will be "up" in their cycle, and Ozzie will put up the wall.

It's all good. I just feel bad for NFM and Mrs. NFM that they didn't get to see the Cup. We're still winning this s*** though.

By the way, almost 3800 posts in this thread? Seriously?

Edited by Packer487

As for tonights loss.... I can't blame anyone. Kronner mistake in the 1st sucked, yes. But he was trying to do was he should have, it just took a real s*** bounce off a skate. It's hockey. It sucked, but thats hockey, ESPECIALLY this time of year. Either way, we tied the game, got a lead, couldn't keep it. There are a handful of players you can single out at fault for that tying goal, but it was the TEAM that lost in the end. Not the individuals!! I see Ozzie getting some crap here tonight. A big FU to all who are dissing him tonight. He is the only ******* reason we are in the finals now. Forgot Hasek's play in round already? Sure the goal Ozzie let in in the last minute was bad. But so was the entire teams play in the entire first period!! The boys were nervous, and when they got it going, they dominated. It was a lucky bounce of a ref's ass that won them the game. We still have 2 tries yet!!!! I hope to f*** the Wings win the cup in a 1-0 game. Shut out for Ozzie. Johan "can't clear it" Franzen with the goal, and assists by Jiri "high sticking penalty" Hudler, and Nick "scored on my own net" Kronwall. Bet some of your s*** opinions would change pretty god damn quick!!!!

Am I frustrated about the loss? You're damn right I am!!! 35 seconds away from the end. I was almost s***ting my pants in happiness. But to come here and hear some of the s*** being said about certain players on our team? With 4 of them being HUGE parts in why we are here in the first place? Sickening. Pisses me off even more than the loss itself.

MY opinion. We won every series thus far on the road. It would not be QUITE as good winning the cup on the road I know, But winning it is really all that matters. Wings in 6....

I hope I don't offend anyone here. I'm just frustrated about some of the dissing of our players going on here :/