• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Are they using an older design on some of them? Take a look at the names- some are arched, some straight. Is it a CCM/Rbk thing?

when you go through the other jerseys on the site you can see there are different sellers the one i put the link for is the best looking white zed on that site my opinion of course the fonts seem really close to what they actually use.

So even though I ordered my Z jersey on the 17th of Sept, I just received a message telling me its out of stock. Two weeks it takes to tell me this, all this time I thought it was on its way to my house too.

Sorry chinese americans. But your homeland sucks.

Edited by ashenhigh

hey guys i ran in to this earlier today i think i am going to give it a shot

http://www.dhgate.com/Brand-NEW-Detroit-Re...ca2fc951cb.html

Thanks for the link. I just ordered the Zetterberg jersey and it came to around $70 with the cheapest shipping available. I liked that this site offered mediums because its that much less that I am going to swim in it and the jersey looked to be decent quality in the picture. I will let you know what its like when it gets here.

Thanks for the link. I just ordered the Zetterberg jersey and it came to around $70 with the cheapest shipping available. I liked that this site offered mediums because its that much less that I am going to swim in it and the jersey looked to be decent quality in the picture. I will let you know what its like when it gets here.

I haven't ordered yet i was still pondering if i need another red wings jersey i already have 3 all in red so i might go for the white. by the way i love your Ontario license plate

how does the sizing work on these? ive got a ccm replica thats an adult xl, would that be the same size as the rbk chinese?

I can't stress this enough after getting my AO one in the mail...It is the same RBK jersey you would get in the states... everything on it is exactly like the one I bought at the Joe Louis Arena... Both are even made in Indonesia. China is just the 3rd part person dealing with it.

Becaue of this the sizing is the exact same whether you bought it state side as it is in China. Because these are form fitting it is a general rule that you much go 1-2 sizes UP from what you normally wear in CCM/KOHO brand jerseys. Its not China that is making them small it is RBK themselves.

One other question - I see that the AO jersey has the 'A' stitched on (sweet), but does it have the RBK logo on the sleeve as other Premier jerseys do?

There was no Reebok logo on the sleeve (just the neck line) can you show me an example you are talking about.. i haven't seen the logo on the sleeves other than in KOHO/CCM days

I can't stress this enough after getting my AO one in the mail...It is the same RBK jersey you would get in the states... everything on it is exactly like the one I bought at the Joe Louis Arena... Both are even made in Indonesia. China is just the 3rd part person dealing with it.

Becaue of this the sizing is the exact same whether you bought it state side as it is in China. Because these are form fitting it is a general rule that you much go 1-2 sizes UP from what you normally wear in CCM/KOHO brand jerseys. Its not China that is making them small it is RBK themselves.

There was no Reebok logo on the sleeve (just the neck line) can you show me an example you are talking about.. i haven't seen the logo on the sleeves other than in KOHO/CCM days

here is an example of a RBK logo on the sleeve they are put on the premier jersey only

redwings_big-1.jpg

Edited by let the octopi fly

here is an example of a RBK logo on the sleeve they are put on the premier jersey only

Exactly - here is a good link to distinguish the differences between EDGE authentic and Premier RBK jerseys.

Strange that it seems like these jerseys are a combo of the two... and perhaps that's the best way of determining their authenticity. Not like anyone really cares if they are fake based on the end results... still a nice looking jersey for a 1/10th of the price ;)

For those waiting for their jerseys, looks like you might be waiting for awhile longer:

Thanks for shopping at LightInTheBox.com.

We are sorry for your long waiting. Because there is a period time of Chinese National Day. The people go off the work until Oct 6th. Your order will process from that time. Please have little more patiences within any updates on your order.

Kind regards.

:thumbdown:

So did anyone get the ovechkin jersey? I go to the caps games usually wearing a wings jersey (damn those folks still hold a grudge from a while back), but i'm gonna get one if i can see an actual pic from someone on here who got theirs. I'm not worried about it taking a while to get here, but wanted to see some pics.

Thanks!

B

Good Note: Got my Ovechkin Jersey today... Freakin' awesome... same as you would get from NHL.com. here are the pics

identical to the one I received at the Joe Louis Arena (of course different team)

Same neck line and inside... Made in Indonesia as well

All in all ... AWESOME! and cheap...

It's beautiful....... I must order this today...... so beautiful.

So did anyone get the ovechkin jersey? I go to the caps games usually wearing a wings jersey (damn those folks still hold a grudge from a while back), but i'm gonna get one if i can see an actual pic from someone on here who got theirs. I'm not worried about it taking a while to get here, but wanted to see some pics.

Thanks!

B

See page previously i got one and posted pics there... as detailed as i could

Exactly - here is a good link to distinguish the differences between EDGE authentic and Premier RBK jerseys.

Strange that it seems like these jerseys are a combo of the two... and perhaps that's the best way of determining their authenticity. Not like anyone really cares if they are fake based on the end results... still a nice looking jersey for a 1/10th of the price ;)

As for the RBK logo on the sleeves...its weird the premier I got at the Joe louis Arena DID NOT have the logo on sleeve, HAD the *** tag and DID NOT have fight strap

The one I ordered from this site DID NOT have the logo on sleeve, DID have the *** Tag and DID have the fight strap.

In summary this jersey from light in the box or whatever was BETTER than the one I got at the Joe Louis arena or found at Dicks,Dunhams, Sports Authority or other stores around metro detroit.

These Jersey's are NOT FAKE... they are just replicas for the most part with some of the "authentic" aspects to them (tie downs and such) but they are definitely real and the same, if not better, than you would get at a brick build store here in the states. Once again i will say that I bought a Dallas Drake premier jersey at the Joe last year... this jersey i got from the website blows that one away hands down. For the shere fact it came with a fight strap.

That Ovechkin jersey looks great. So I see you got XXL, I normally would wear a large so should I go with an XL or are the jerseys pretty consistant with standard sizing?

I would go 1 - 2 sizes UP from what you normally get. This is not a China vs USA thing... this is a RBK corporation and the new Streamline style jersey these are... They are made to be form fitting so unless you like wearing a jersey like a speedo 1 piece i would suggest you get bigger. I wear an XL in the CCM/Koho jerseys. But basically RBK BLOW as a company design, not the location you get them from!

Edited by OsGOD

Just received my Chelios(shoulda been zetterberg) jersey fight strap and all. Gonna be rockin it for the game tonight against the leafs....luckily the girlfriend took a little longer to get ready and it just arrived headin to motown now!!!!

Edited by kugz

will place my order for the Chelios jersey today.

wonder if anyone cant point my to were i can buy some international jerseys would like to add some to my collection.

actually kinda glad im getting a chelios one for myself...this way me and my dad won't look like the super gays with matching zetterberg jerseys...and because zata was an assistant captain, and my zata jersey didn't have an "A" on the guy.