• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope.

The person below me is thinking about starting a "The Person Above Me" thread.

Nope, I sometimes veer and mention the person/s above me in my person below me answer, though. I agree with the person above me that I like more than one word answers. But that might be because I am incredibly obsessive and verbose. :blush: I assume if I don't complete my thoughts, people won't understand what I meant. They probably don't anyway, since they stop reading. OK. I'll stop now. Really.

TPBM likes Kevvie's avatar, and knows the character's name.

I do. :cool:

That's hilarious, I've seen it before somewhere. Yes, I want to do that to somebody...I'm too cheap to fork over the money for the golf balls, though.

The person below me has a dead body in their trunk!

btw, it's Arthur from The Tick (my avatar)

The person below me has a dead body in their trunk!

btw, it's Arthur from The Tick (my avatar)

I know it's Arthur. :cool: I loved that show.

Dead body? No... not me. Uh-uh...

*looks around to make sure no one saw me stuff Buttman's corpse in my Honda* :blush:

TPBM has to work today and is missing the Wings-Caps game. :(

Got off the night shift, intended on taking an nap (didn't happen) so I will sleep after the game.

The person below me hopes Leino kicks some butt today.

And he did! First NHL goal. Too bad no one else showed up. Maybe Leino can teach the rest of them where the back of the net is located. <_<

TPBM hates beets.

Damn right. The slump happens every year, change up a few lines (Dats-Homer-Hank, anyone? HELLO?), and they'll be fine.

TPBM has spent far too much money on something recently.

I tried to once, but it made me pucker so bad that I could taste my eyelids.

The person below me watches CSI Miami just to hear Horatio's idiotic catch phrases...just like me.

I tried to once, but it made me pucker so bad that I could taste my eyelids.

The person below me watches CSI Miami just to hear Horatio's idiotic catch phrases...just like me.

I stopped watching after they killed off Speed. <_<

TPBM is really hoping they didnt just mess something up :scared:

For once in my life, I do not believe that there is any outstanding messup on my part. Of course, believing that could be messing something up that I should be fixing...

The person below me is pulling for the Steelers today just so that they can say "Well, at least those Pittsburgh folks won something this year." in a condescending tone.

Not really, I'm always almost indifferent about all teams in any sport outside of my favorite teams. Don't really hate other teams. Indifferent about the outcome today.

The person below me goes skinny dipping on a regular basis/when the weather permits.

Not really, I'm always almost indifferent about all teams in any sport outside of my favorite teams. Don't really hate other teams. Indifferent about the outcome today.

The person below me goes skinny dipping on a regular basis/when the weather permits.

hmm. i don't go skinny dipping "on a regular basis" haha...but probably more than the average person.

tpbm is rockin a wicked hangover right now.

Which decade? Early childhood, no. Grade school years? No to that too. Teenage years, yeah. I would hate to be a young kid right now... they know too much on one hand, and so little on the other. There's just too much to know now, and some of it isn't good.

Good question!

TPBM went to a movie today or did something useful, instead of watching the Super Bowl.

:cool:

Which decade? Early childhood, no. Grade school years? No to that too. Teenage years, yeah. I would hate to be a young kid right now... they know too much on one hand, and so little on the other. There's just too much to know now, and some of it isn't good.

Good question!

TPBM went to a movie today or did something useful, instead of watching the Super Bowl.

:cool:

i loafed on the couch and nursed a terrible hangover.

not terribly useful.

tpbm thought bruce springsteen put on a great halftime show.