• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

It was water actually.

The person below me is feeling sleepy...very sleepy...their eyelids are getting heavy...

:zzz: oh, uh wha? :lol: nah, not tired yet!

TPBM has bruises for a very long time (still rocking one on my foot from Christmas Eve..... :blink: )

Not for several decades.

The person below me has been to the Wings' training camp in TC.

No, maybe some day. My dear friend, Kira, usually goes and is so generous with pictures and other goodies, it's almost like being there. I would love to go someday.

TPBM colors/highlights their hair.

No, maybe some day. My dear friend, Kira, usually goes and is so generous with pictures and other goodies, it's almost like being there. I would love to go someday.

TPBM colors/highlights their hair.

I have before. the last time resulting in hours of pain and pink/orange/purple hair :(

TPBM loves camping

I don't know if you'd call it unnatural, but I have dark hair which naturally has a lot of grey. I usually go with a dark brown. I used to give it a reddish tint, but now I have so much grey in the bangs that I end up with auburn hair with carrot bangs, so I don't do that any more.

Anyway, once I dyed it black and then dyed the bottom 5 inches (waist-length hair) a platinum blonde. It was cool, but the next time I dyed it, I had to go back to all one colour and cut off the ends because they were fried.

The person below me likes tetris.

I don't know if you'd call it unnatural, but I have dark hair which naturally has a lot of grey. I usually go with a dark brown. I used to give it a reddish tint, but now I have so much grey in the bangs that I end up with auburn hair with carrot bangs, so I don't do that any more.

Anyway, once I dyed it black and then dyed the bottom 5 inches (waist-length hair) a platinum blonde. It was cool, but the next time I dyed it, I had to go back to all one colour and cut off the ends because they were fried.

The person below me likes tetris.

love tetris!

tpbm thinks mike babcock is a pretty good looking guy.

No, but I've seen it done- as a waitress/dishwasher who then had to get a new drink/wash out the old glass. Grr.

The person below me likes grits.

Edited by 55fan

I like grits just fine. Grew up on a lot of southern cookin and music. For example, cornbread, in a skillet, in the oven, from scratch, Cholesterol be damned, yum!

TPBM has been to a Sonic drive in.

OMG, their egg sandwich is the best thing ever. Cholesterol nightmare, but yummmm!!!

TPBM belongs to an organized religion.

OMG, their egg sandwich is the best thing ever. Cholesterol nightmare, but yummmm!!!

TPBM belongs to an organized religion.

I am baptised and confirmed a Lutheran. Haven't been to church in quite sometime though.

(Confirmation party netted me about $500 though.)

TPBM will generally get the WORST shopping cart when grocery shopping.

Edited by DaKineMaui

I am baptised and confirmed a Lutheran. Haven't been to church in quite sometime though.

(Confirmation party netted me about $500 though.)

TPBM will generally get the WORST shopping cart when grocery shopping.

dude, EVERY TIME.

tpbm has seen their best friend at some point today.

Would have loved it.

The person below me has gone on a trip and forgotten something important (like their laptop).

Edit: typos from hitting the wrong keys on a strange computer :(

Edited by 55fan

Would have loved it.

The person below me has gone on a trip and forgotten something important (like their laptop).

Edit: typos from hitting the wrong keys on a strange computer :(

I forgot to pack my undies once when I went to Minneapolis to visit my friend. He said he couldn't help me in that department -- so, we went to Kohl's for replacements. He suggested Victoria's Secret, of course. I am too cheap and practical for that! ;)

TPBM can drive a straight-shift car.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

The person below me wanders how Cookie Monster is able to chew all those cookies at once without any teeth.

i can honestly say i have never wondered anything about any of the muppets/sesame street characters. ever. except maybe "what gender is big bird?".

tpbm loves vulgarity (i know i do!).

Once upon a time vulgarity was rare and could be funny at the right time and the right place. Back then, people knew what that time and place was. Now it is just all around and has lost the humour. I thought it was funny in my teens and twenties. Now that I'm older, I'm listening with older ears and I wonder what kind of effect it is having on kids. People don't realize the effect things have on them if the same thing is having the same effect on everyone in their generation. They think they're normal, and they are. It's normal that worries me. We've gone so far in a couple of generations that there's very little left for people who want to push the envelope. Still cracks me up in the right time and place.

The person below me is now thinking that one word answers are best.