• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Got out of a warm bed, realized it was garbage day, ran the trash out in my nightgown in North Da-frigid-kota at 9:00 in the morning on a day when the temp was 18 below zero.

I'd have to say I was cold then, but I've warmed up now.

The person below me has a picture of a donkey in their house.

Got out of a warm bed, realized it was garbage day, ran the trash out in my nightgown in North Da-frigid-kota at 9:00 in the morning on a day when the temp was 18 below zero.

I'd have to say I was cold then, but I've warmed up now.

The person below me has a picture of a donkey in their house.

G-d damn, you are one tough broad, 55! -18 in a nighty? I would have just left the garbage another week. It was frozen solid, anyway... :blink:

No. I refuse to post pictures of Pronger in my home.

TPBM is getting antsy for the next Wings game (minus our Captain and Pasha). We will prevail!! **** Bettman!!

I have to miss it, but I can't wait to read the GDT after it's over. I so hope we win that game. I also hope we win the Cup and Betty-boo has to give Nick the Cup and Pasha the Conn Smythe.

The person below me still has issues with acne on occasion.

I have to miss it, but I can't wait to read the GDT after it's over. I so hope we win that game. I also hope we win the Cup and Betty-boo has to give Nick the Cup and Pasha the Conn Smythe.

The person below me still has issues with acne on occasion.

i've never had issues w/acne. i do have a small smattering of pimples that comes w/sleeping w/your face smushed up next to someone else's face.

tpbm is really hungry.

Nah, I like the occassional instances when I get to dress up and look spiffy. I guess partially because I usually have short hair and don't have to mess with it as much and can get spiffy in the span of about 15 minutes. :P

The person below me has rode in the trunk of a car before.

I don't work out. (Yours did get lost in there, didn't it? People answered mine twice. Oversight, I'm sure.)

I can't sleep on my back or I get sea-sick. Or something that feels like being sea-sick. Kind of nausea and a disoriented feeling.

The person below me has to know which direction (north, south, east, west) their feet are facing when sleeping in a strange bed (like a motel or visiting relatives) before they can fall asleep. Drives me nuts if I don't.

Nope. The people above me ignored my post and didn't answer the question. I didn't know you could do that. But, OK. New rule!!

TPBM always sleeps on their back.

I fall asleep on my back - but I always wake up on my side, hugging the would-be life out of my pillow. How it happens - I will probably never find out. But I feel bad for whoever has to sleep next to me for the rest of their life. :P

The person below me owns a hot pink bicycle.

I don't work out. (Yours did get lost in there, didn't it? People answered mine twice. Oversight, I'm sure.)

I can't sleep on my back or I get sea-sick. Or something that feels like being sea-sick. Kind of nausea and a disoriented feeling.

The person below me has to know which direction (north, south, east, west) their feet are facing when sleeping in a strange bed (like a motel or visiting relatives) before they can fall asleep. Drives me nuts if I don't.

:o ! You beat me.

It happens. Don't worry about it.

I promise not to be mad at you if you promise not to be mad at me.

I do not own a bicycle.

I'll reiterate my question, and then we'll be back to square:

Edited by 55fan

It happens. Don't worry about it.

I promise not to be mad at you if you promise not to be mad at me.

I do not own a bicycle.

I'll reiterate my question, and then we'll be back to square:

Of course, you have to know which way you're facing. So, that way you know if the sun is rising or setting when the light shines in your face when you wake up. :unsure:

I used to travel a lot, and would forget where I was, and sometimes had to check the room service menu or phone book to remember what city I was in. I would get out of bed sometimes in the midlde of the night and run into the wall -- where there wasn't one the night before in the last hotel/room. Talk about disorienting, I am glad I don't do that job for a living anymore. 55 would have had to take a compass with her. :hehe:

TPBM knows better than to put socks on before their toenail polish is completely dry.

Edited by puckloo39

Of course, you have to know which way you're facing. So, that way you know if the sun is rising or setting when the light shines in your face when you wake up. :unsure:

I used to travel a lot, and would forget where I was, and sometimes had to check the room service menu or phone book to remember what city I was in. I would get out of bed sometimes in the midlde of the night and run into the wall -- where there wasn't one the night before in the last hotel/room. Talk about disorienting, I am glad I don't do that job for a living anymore. 55 would have had to take a compass with her. :hehe:

TPBM knows better than to put socks on before their toenail polish is completely dry.

the last time I painted my toes was in August, so no socks then! haha and I dont really paint my toes. So, its never been an issue :P

TPBM gets frustrated with the internet

Not with the internet per se, just with my dial up. It is fine for most things, but if I want to watch something on you tube, it takes 30-60 minutes for each minute of video.

The person below me thinks Shanny would make a great Commish.

I'd go along with that. Hell, Pasha would make a better Commissioner than the one we have!

TPBM is having hockey withdrawal.

Yep, I did, just to see what it was like...bad idea!

The person below me once had a dream that they ate a ten pound marshmallow and couldn't find their pillow after waking up.