• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No, but I did have a dream that Sidney Crosby came in my room to tell me that my roof was leaking and I needed to fix it- and it was.

The person below me has petted a real bison.

No, but I've hugged a Buffalo Sabre. Does that count?? ;)

TPBM has had a surprise birthday party thrown in their honor. :balloon:

Yep. I was participating in a Civil War reenactment that weekend. I was charged with grievous crimes and sentenced in an illegally short amount of time. I was shackled and brought before a firing squad and blindfolded. Last request was ignored (gimme 3 steps..) and everyone sang "Happy Birthday". Then they shot me. Still can't figure out who let the cat out of the bag.

TPBM has their taxes done already.

Nope- still waiting on one last document thingie. Also not sure how to proceed as I collected unemployment for the last 2 weeks of Dec. I'm sure there's something in the manual. I'm just waiting for the last form to get going on it.

The person below me needs to get offline and clean their house, but isn't doing it.

Nope- still waiting on one last document thingie. Also not sure how to proceed as I collected unemployment for the last 2 weeks of Dec. I'm sure there's something in the manual. I'm just waiting for the last form to get going on it.

The person below me needs to get offline and clean their house, but isn't doing it.

yep. ._.

tpbm thinks they might be coming down w/a little cold.

I want to be a philanthropist.

The person below me has put something disc-shaped over their ears and said "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope."

Edited by 55fan

I want to be a philanthropist.

The person below me has put something disc-shaped over their ears and said "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope."

Were you watching? Yes. Honey buns. Still in their wrappers. I am not that stupid. OK, maybe I am.

TPBM has been to more than 20 states in the continental US. Driving through them on the way to somewhere counts.

Unfortunately no. Flown to a couple and driven through a few, but not that many.

TPBM has, at some point, sneezed so hard they wet their pants.

haha unless it was during infancy, i can safely say that i have not.

tpbm doesn't wanna go to work today!

As bad as work was yesterday, I almost always look forward to going to work. Today won't be as bad as yesterday.

The person below me has ran into a fence or a pole or a tree or some other object recently due to lack of looking.

Not recently, but when I was six, I rode my bike right into the back of big red pickup truck...that was parked!

The person below me is having a good hair day.

I never have good hair days. It has a mind of its own. That's why I do ponytails. All the same, with all the baldness in my family, including women, I'm thankful I have hair.

The person below me likes peanut butter or cheez whiz on their celery better than eating it plain.

I never have good hair days. It has a mind of its own. That's why I do ponytails. All the same, with all the baldness in my family, including women, I'm thankful I have hair.

The person below me likes peanut butter or cheez whiz on their celery better than eating it plain.

Amen about the hair. Mine is sucky, too, but at least I have some.

I love celery, but my favorite "filling" is Laughing Cow cheese. Yum!!

TPBM read more than 3 books last year for pleasure (textbooks don't count, they're mandatory)

TPBM is freezing their butt off.

Not even close. It's about 60 here today, "cold" for Austinites. They freaked out last night when it looked like it MIGHT sleet over night. So they closed all the schools, and my looney-toons office said, oooohhh... don't come into the office, you might all die in the ice and cold.

Um. It's perfectly dry out, there is no ice. <_< I've lived where there is bad weather, and this isn't it. What a bunch of wusses. Only me and three other people came in to work, wonder where the rest of them are?

TPBM like the game Barrel of Monkeys - or did, when they were 4. :lol:

Grandma and Grandpa had Barrel of Monkeys, Don't Spill the Beans, and Ker-Plunk. I'm sure all have been banned due to small parts. They were fun.

The person below me has called someone to wish them a Happy Zetterberg Contract Day.

My friends and I have been texting back and forth with a couple calls in there all day haha.

tpbm thinks someone shouldn't be able to answer these questions with no

Grandma and Grandpa had Barrel of Monkeys, Don't Spill the Beans, and Ker-Plunk. I'm sure all have been banned due to small parts. They were fun.

The person below me has called someone to wish them a Happy Zetterberg Contract Day.

I want to know when we started birthing kids so stupid that the words, "Do not put that in your mouth, you'll choke to death," ceased to have meaning? We've made everything so "safe," it's almost silly at this point. For heaven's sake, my hairdryer has a government mandated sticker which says, "Do not use while sleeping." :blink:

Why aren't all of us old people dead, and why isn't anyone we grew up with dead of small parts injuries?

Ay-yi-yi... :rolleyes:

TPBM can roll their tongue. :P

Edited by puckloo39

My friends and I have been texting back and forth with a couple calls in there all day haha.

tpbm thinks someone shouldn't be able to answer these questions with no

No. :ph34r:

Just kidding. I don't have a problem with no answers.

TPBM is all thumbs when it comes to texting... and not in a good way. :unsure:

No. :ph34r:

Just kidding. I don't have a problem with no answers.

TPBM is all thumbs when it comes to texting... and not in a good way. :unsure:

yeah, i hate txting. i have no skills, either. it takes me forever. i usually get frustrated and just end up calling whomever i was gonna txt.

tpbm comes from a big loud crazy family.

We're all big, and mostly crazy, but not all of us are loud.

The person below me is itching to go out right now and spend money they don't have on something they don't need. Yeah, I want a Z jersey. And a pizza.

We're all big, and mostly crazy, but not all of us are loud.

The person below me is itching to go out right now and spend money they don't have on something they don't need. Yeah, I want a Z jersey. And a pizza.

i feel like that pretty much constantly. ._.

tpbm would like a cough drop.

Don't need one now, but I have a couple by the chair from the last time I did.

The person below me has put a small piece of garbage in a glass thinking the glass was empty because they were too lazy to get up and put it in the trash, only to find out that the glass was not actually empty. Strawberry soda with mint snus. Rats. Waste of good soda.