• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

My Godson has a ton of legos at my house for when he visits. Some of them are mine from when I was a kid (40-year-old legos!). Usually he plays and I watch, but sometimes I build something too.

The person below me amused their friends at a Superbowl party by re-enacting Lidstrom and Osgood's interpretation of "We're Bringing Sexy Back" as done on the Tonight Show last summer. (Please be someone else- it can't just have been me.)

The person below me amused their friends at a Superbowl party by re-enacting Lidstrom and Osgood's interpretation of "We're Bringing Sexy Back" as done on the Tonight Show last summer. (Please be someone else- it can't just have been me.)

um... no, sorry. :unsure:

TPBM believes in physics.

I suppose that, since it's hard to deny gravity, inertia, friction, and all that stuff, I do.

The person below me is tired of Chris Osgood threads.

What with work, church, teaching Sunday school, and the Superbowl, it was a very busy weekend, but I got a good night's sleep and I'm now rarin' to go.

The person below me is intimidated by helpful salespeople.

Edited by 55fan

What with work, church, teaching Sunday school, and the Superbowl, it was a very busy weekend, but I got a good night's sleep and I'm now rarin' to go.

The person below me is intimidated by helpful salespeople.

haha i totally am.

tpbm drank something containing caffeine today.

um, yes, of course... it's Monday. Ack.

TPBM is disgusted by the blobby stomach flab advertisements which seem to stalk this site.

:blink:

they seem to be on every website lately. They are taking over the internet. I try to just ignore them!

TPBM has at least one song on their iPod/Mp3 player that they are ashamed of :P

I have about 40 gb that I am more ashamed than proud of -- but I refuse to delete anything, even if it is from my sister-in-law's tweener years (N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, etc...) -- although none of it has made it onto my iPod.

TPBM will buy flowers at the last minute on Valentine's Day.

Edited by egroen

More than likely...good call.

The person below me has an itch they can't reach.

haha there is nowhere on my body that i can't reach. except like..my internal organs, i guess. but those don't really ever itch. so..no.

tpbm is on some kind of medication right now.

Nope.

The person below me has disturbed their neighbors recently by singing loudly outdoors.

no, but the reverse is certainly true (redneck with large stereo and too much beer = horror show).

TPBM washes their car by hand, rather than using a mechanical car wash.

no, but the reverse is certainly true (redneck with large stereo and too much beer = horror show).

TPBM washes their car by hand, rather than using a mechanical car wash.

Absolutely. I hate it when I lose my wipers to those things.

The person below me just watched "The Big Bang Theory"

Ugh...Sesame Street....wasn't even amusing when I was a kid. Sorry.

The person below me stayed up too late last night, is tired this morning, and is regretting it because their new manager is in town today. Or is it just me?

Occasionally they take on a green tint, but only if I'm ready to spit nails. Otherwise they're a blue/grey combination- more blue when I'm happy or excited, more grey when I'm calm.

The person below me has type O blood.

Occasionally they take on a green tint, but only if I'm ready to spit nails. Otherwise they're a blue/grey combination- more blue when I'm happy or excited, more grey when I'm calm.

The person below me has type O blood.

i can't ever remember if it's type o or type a. let's hope i don't get in an accident anytime soon. ._.

tpbm uses a planner to keep track of appointments and such.