• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Never_Retire_Steve

World Junior Championship

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Ken Holland, Hakan Andersson and Stevie Y is watching the sweden-slovakia game... detroit <3 swedes...

This game is making me very angry. Not only the penalty that was among the worst calls I've ever seen in this sport, but then they miss a high stick in the face of a swede right after, not to mention several situations that very well could have been slovakian penalties, and then we score like 1/10th of a second after the buzzer.

:(

Still have faith we'll turn it around though, just have to slapshot the canadian refs in their faces so we can sub them for refs from a country that is not going to play in the final.

Did you guys see Tedenby on the 4th goal by Sweden? Whoa.

Thank god we managed to overcome all the bulls*** by the refs and the crazy goaltending of Janus and win this.

I'm not really afraid of Canada now, atleast there won't be Canadian refs in that game (...right!?).

But really, this Swedish team is just incredible.. apart from sometimes sloppy defending it's so much fun to watch them.

Always on the attack, always keeping their feet moving, amazing skill, great physical play (did you see that Kronwall-esque hit by Lasu? Holy s***) and completely fearless.

And Canada got beaten once and only just managed to pull out a win in the final in last years tournament, when we had a considerably weaker team.

Guest mindfly
This Paajarvi must have the scouts drooling... The name sounds as though he's from Soumi...

His real name is Magnus Pääjärvi Svensson, so he's half finnish. Too bad he'll be 5-10th overall, detroit might get 27-28th overall pic :(

Edited by mindfly