• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

GDT
2009 Winter Classic: Red Wings 6, Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

1,044 posts in this topic

No need to stoop to their level. They are that way because the Wings beat their asses. We let our team winning do the talking for us.

A long tradition :lol:

Wings seem to be back on their heels since the last goal - need to pick it up again guys, don't give them a sniff.

And good for Lebs, he's taken dogs abuse on here the last day or so. I'm happy for him.

CONKS WHAT A SAVE!

This could be a great sports day...If the Wings win and then Penn State get raped by USC...**crosses fingers**

Attaboy, Ty.

then raffi handed conks stick back to him which is not allowed lol...we got away with it...i'm not sure what the call is on that though

u know whats awesome? another 2 min until WE get the good end of the ice w/o the wind in our goalie's face

What's the score?!

6-3 Detroit. Five unanswered goals by the Wings after going down 3-1 in the first on some questionable PPs for the Blackhawks.

then raffi handed conks stick back to him which is not allowed lol...we got away with it...i'm not sure what the call is on that though

It's probably a technicality that Raffi was playing with two sticks for a brief moment.

I really have not noticed Chelios out there.

his five 20-second shifts in the first were not memorable. I was glad he got to suit up and play, regardless.

What is this with the spinning move? Are these guys ex figure skaters? Blades of Glory out there or something.

Oh lord, now Campbell has Keith doing that dumb spin move.

DON'T DO IT KEITH, YOU'RE MORE AWESOME THAN THAT

(he failed at it, by the way)

It's probably a technicality that Raffi was playing with two sticks for a brief moment.

yeah thats a possibility, but i wonder if it is punishable by a penalty?

I feel bad for Huet. I think we should score 6 goals against Khabi so Huet doesn't feel bad. Am I too nice?

hope the Wings get at least one in on Khabbi, just because. Everyone playing safe, refs have lost their whistles, yay!