• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

I love how everyones only response is that we shouldn't trade Osgood.

I NEVER said we should trade Osgood. Show me where I said that. Good luck, because a post like that doesn't exist.

I wasn't stating that you said they should trade them it was a general statement.

I love how everyones only response is that we shouldn't trade Osgood.

I NEVER said we should trade Osgood. Show me where I said that. Good luck, because a post like that doesn't exist.

Isn't it funny how people put words in other people's mouth in like, every "argument" that comes up on this site?

My bad, I thought Lebda took the penalty. He still sucks at defense.

One thing about the Red Wings that has concerned me all season is the fact that opponents seem to be able to cycle the puck and sustain pressure on the Red Wings defense in their own zone rather easily. Stuart and Kronwall playing more physical would probably help the issue somewhat.

Hudler is going to score on this power play.

Dude...have you been watching the game? WATCH THE GAME. Anyone without the homer glasses on can see that Osgood isn't playing well. The only reason hes had 33 shots against is because 4 out of every 5 shots against him result in juicy rebounds and more shots against.

At any rate, and .87 save percentage is not good goaltending.

Games back on better let you go so you can get back to watching it

Guest dekeyuk
too bad we have nobody that will do anything about it.

Ericcson would. The kid can fight, is 6 foot ******* 4, has a 100 mph slap shot, skills (was a former forward), but noooooooo, he needs to "mature" until he can reach the high level of Lebda, Lilja, Chelios... God we are even ******* with our rookies.

Guest dekeyuk

Fanzen's hurt? How the f*** did he get hurt. Is he still crying because Joe was mean to him?