• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Louisville

Emery flips out!

Rate this topic

good luck with a contract in this league....bonehead

My theroy based on the slo-mo he was pulled off the ice and the trainer was trying to put a Team Logo hat on him and he got pissed...thats my theory anyway prolly got shelled for like 4 goals in 3 minutes on 5 shots or soomething

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

good luck with a contract in this league....bonehead

My theroy based on the slo-mo he was pulled off the ice and the trainer was trying to put a Team Logo hat on him and he got pissed...thats my theory anyway prolly got shelled for like 4 goals in 3 minutes on 5 shots or soomething

Sounds about right...or he's just nuts

Guest micah

Emery rules. Yes he's crazy, but he's the kind of crazy that makes the game fun. Outside of Billy Smith, I can't think of any goalies that would smile while they were fighting Aaron Peters, especially immediately after laying a beatdown on another goaltender.

Emery is a hot-head and will never play in the NHL again. This is his own fault and if incidents like this recent one happen again, he won't be welcome anywhere. According to TSN, he got pulled and was asked numerous times to where the sponsors hat and when the trainer went to put it on him Emery, who loves to make something out of nothing, snapped. Pathetic, as per the usual.

Edited by b.shanafan14