• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Predators 8

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
Preds fans seem to think so

Of course, for them, they haven't even been past the first or second round. Playing the Wings for them is an equivalent of a Stanley Cup matchup. That's why the Wings need to show up in games like this. They did not, and got run over. Then again, they have not fared to well in back to back games and have played a multitude the last month or two. Dunno what else to expect. Just hope they come back for the next game and learn from this one. They looked tired and lackadaisical from the get-go.

I just came back and the score is 6-0;; WOW.... the worst game ever...

Stuart and Kronwall should be hit by the baseball bat harshly. They just look lost, think like "we are fine we are fine".. absolutely jokers

Hang me for it, but I hope the Wings get shutout tonight. Maybe this will make them realize that they have a s***ty defense and need to step it up before they implode.

Just got back from eating dinner. Did the Wings dress a goalie tonight?

OH yeah. But like somebody else said, they left the D back in Detroit.

Tsk tsk.....

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

Preds fans seem to think so

Sometimes you've got to define your own definition of success. Low or high, you celebrate when you are successful. Perhaps they are wise in the grand scheme of life for at least aiming for something somewhat attainable?

Yeah, wow...

Shoot me.

We had tie games for a good century before you had ABBA.

I usually don't post much because I'm so busy with full time school but this dam Halrious! Brought tears to my eyes lololol!!

So if they scored 5 times in the first, and once in the second, does that mean we played 5 times better?

Seriously, I'm not a math person. What are we on track for in the third?

For sure man, im not blaming the refs. But you know what I mean, hook us up with a pp or two to break the shutout.

The blame is the wings thought they could flake around like they did against LA and get another win, except nashville came out charging the net.

Right on, I hear what you are saying.

Man this one is nauseating. Blame is placed on everyone on the visiotrs bench in Nashville -- they all equally deserve blame. As far as Lilja goes, I love the guy, have loved the guy, and love the fact he really is the only guy we have who fights more then once in a blue moon -- but man was his showing against Weber weak. What can ya do though.