• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

If you want comedy, read the posts of "Feicht." It's been ongoing since Game 1. Apparently, the Wings are goons and nothing ever gets called on them, and that's why the Wings are winning.

I swear, every one of his posts has something to do with "that should have been a penalty" or "of course it wasn't a penalty, it's the Wings". There is another guy that does it constantly too. I'm not kidding when I say every one of his posts either. It's ridiculous.

Yeah tell me about it...

If Detroit can continue playing this way and close out the series early, it will be a big advantage for them later in the playoffs. It's such a battle for so long...I don't buy the rusty theory, with as grueling as the playoffs are, each day of rest is a blessing. Things need to fall into place to make a run at the Cup, no matter how good the team is, and things are working out well so far for you guys.

Stop trying to hex us. :) Also, it'd be nice if your guys could kick some Duck butt tonight!

They really don't feel Colombus is doing anything wrong? Homer gets one for that? Hossa just got mauled behind the net for god sakes!!!

Bettman is there and is wired directly to the refs.