• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jollymania

Brad Stuart Annihilates Umberger

Rate this topic

awesome hit...hated the commentary afterward. "and that's the stuff the nhl is trying to avoid, it's ridiculous, that's a clean hit" Those guys have no clue what the nhl is actually trying to avoid...hits targeting the head, this was just an awesome hit and Umberger still doesn't know where he or what hit him

Smokey: I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the f**k up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.

awesome hit...hated the commentary afterward. "and that's the stuff the nhl is trying to avoid, it's ridiculous, that's a clean hit" Those guys have no clue what the nhl is actually trying to avoid...hits targeting the head, this was just an awesome hit and Umberger still doesn't know where he or what hit him

What are you talking about? Mickey wasn't talking about the hit, he was talking about guys going after Stuart right AFTER the hit. It was a clean hit on a guy who knew it was coming, therefore retaliation is uncalled for.

What are you talking about? Mickey wasn't talking about the hit, he was talking about guys going after Stuart right AFTER the hit. It was a clean hit on a guy who knew it was coming, therefore retaliation is uncalled for.

That makes more sense. I guess i just was a little trigger happy on the channel return button between whistles and missed some of what he said.

Damn, not only am I impressed you already have this up, but you've had it up for close to an hour now. Great work.

Now all we need is game footage of Commodore careening into our bench after badly missing a hit, then gooning it up on Cleary, while Zetterberg scores.

Damn, not only am I impressed you already have this up, but you've had it up for close to an hour now. Great work.

Now all we need is game footage of Commodore careening into our bench after badly missing a hit, then gooning it up on Cleary, while Zetterberg scores.

Yeah I always wanted to see Bozo fly.

Stuart, much like the majority of the team, had a mistake-plagued regular season but, like so many others, has stepped it up in the playoffs (again). Glad we signed him last summer.

I'm still laughing at commawhore throwing himself into the Wings bench...... What a dumb azz :rotflmao:

Yup, I like that better than the hit! VS showed Umberger getting hit in the Sabers series last year and talk about bell ringing. He looked decorticate after the hit. I wonder if the kid will have post concussive symptoms. I hope he isn't hurt, but damn, how could that monsterous hit not take it's toll?

Edited by servo