• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

I have no words. No words to describe how ******* pissed off I am right now. If we lose a game fair and square, ok. Shake hands and leave. I can handle losing to the other team. But to literally have a referee steal a vital playoff game... wow.

:veryangry:

we lose and somehow Carlyle will find a way to ***** about it in the post game interview like the overtime win "no penalties for 70 mins" line. Which I'm sure will lead to the refs making calls in the fourth game...

I Don't normally blame the refs for losing a game. BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTE HORSEs***. These refs should both be fired. God, I'm so ******* irate right now. Also, f*** the NHL for not making this a reviewable play

To be honest, when was the last tight playoff series we didn't have at least one perfectly good goal chalked off? And when have the officials ever applied the same laws to the ducks as everyone else? Answers on a postcard......

Everytime the play ends pronger goes after dats, and continually the officials do nothing. Its a joke, an absolute disgrace, just like every other time we've face that cheating, dirty, gap-toothed, smirking deformed s***-eating spunk bucket. Every year i hope he gets his deserts and he never does. Maybe we should club together to get brashear or similar to take a suspension for something worthwhile....

Bob Probert would have broken him....

I won't sleep tonight.

And yeah, the Wings played like f'in pansies for half the game. But the fact remains they got f'in hosed on the second goal, even if you don't call that goalie interference, the powerplay should've never happened. AND THEN YOU f*** UP THE TYING GOAL WITH A MINUTE LEFT? F@#$@#!!!!!!!!!!

This is unhealthy...I hate hockey.

What a ******* joke. Watch the replay again- the whistle was blown after the puck crossed the line, not before it hit the back of the net, but most definitely after the puck crossed the line.

And the cocksuckingmotherf***ing Neidervacation goal? HE ******* HITS OSGOOD- Ozzy can't possibly make a save on that because he's wearing a Duck on his face.

So two blown calls against the Wings. Fanf***ingtastic.

Whatever- the Wings were pathetic for the first two periods of the game- they have no one to blame but themselves for this and all we can do is pray they come out swinging and win this next game.

I wonder if Carlyle will ***** about this last call? If he doesn't it'll be an absolute shocker- him not complaining about refs after a game. :angry2:

Doesnt matter. Its the " intent to blow" BS

Im usually a calm guy but f*** that s*** IM PISSED!!!!!!!

I'm sick of this "If the Wings played 60 minutes" crap. The wings played 60 minutes, just so happens that the Ducks also played 60 minutes and it just so happened that their best beat our best for the first 20 minutes of play before they started wearing down yet again like every other game this series, where our Wings took over. Sucks that the some mickey mouse team can out-play us for 20 minutes and we outplay them for 40 and still lose, but its going to be a long series and we have enough time to work this out.

I actually thought the wings dominated more of this game then any of the previous 2, and sans a fluky goal punched in by our own players and the worst reffing flub of the playoffs thus far, we'd have won that game and I expect next game to be even more tilted for us.

yeah mang we own da wings just like in 07 mang, dat was clearly NO GOAL it was under his leg da ref made da right call i watched a lot of hockey cuz my brotha DONALD play in da NHL he play fo da caps yo got suspended cuz of ignance

obama yo

:rotflmao:

Best part of the GDT right here.

Edited by aflac9262

yeah mang we own da wings just like in 07 mang, dat was clearly NO GOAL it was under his leg da ref made da right call i watched a lot of hockey cuz my brotha DONALD play in da NHL he play fo da caps yo got suspended cuz of ignance

obama yo

Come back when you learn to speak English.

Yeah, that's all we need is another Euro who's going to get pushed around, on the 4th line no less.

Hey GMR, I've been wondering this for a long time, thought I'd finally ask:

What are your thoughts on the Wings' European players?

Ok guys, so how do think you this will affect the Wings play come Thursday?

I really hope this loss will bring some flare in our team... I really do.

f*** this game. Sure we were outplayed for the most part of the game but I'm sure most of you guys agree that the Wings did play hard in the last few moments and deserved that tie to see who'd win it in OT. That 3OT loss was sure disappointing but this is by far more disappointing to me.

Edited by Namingway

Well that's what happens when you generally don't give a s*** for 40 minutes, and act like you can play 20 minutes of hockey. Ducks wanted it more, not much else you can say really. Heart is what is missing from this team.

Would be nice to see Big Joe.. Hossa I mean, do something. Complete ghost on the scoresheet once again!

But he'd have had a goal if the ref hadn't farted-er, blown the whistle!!

Sorry, couldn't tell his face from his ass or which end he was talking out of...

the only thing that can make this loss better is if Wisniewski is out for the series

Fail. What if it was on our guys?

So apparently the refs "intent to blow" the whistle means he can take a few deep breaths before blowing it...

I don't think this post can express how ******* livid I am right now. Jesus Christ Almighty, the puck is in plain ******* sight. I can't count how many times I've seen officials climbing on top of the net for plays exactly like that but I guess this situation didn't call for that. I guess a 6 on 5 with the game on the line didn't call for the refs hovering around the net for the inevitable crease crashing. Well done Anaheim, way to win a game you had no business being in because of complete officiating incompetence.

Hey GMR, I've been wondering this for a long time, thought I'd finally ask:

What are your thoughts on the Wings' European players?

They're lazy and they suck.

Other than that bearded GOD on defense who isn't playing in this series.