• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 1 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

The first period is what I was worried the most about. The Wings looked bad the first 10:00, but a lot better towards the end.

Expecting the Wings to take more control of the game in the 2nd.

I often think that a Cup Final re-match with the Pens would be anti-climactic, but then I think about how great it would be to beat Sidney Crosby the the league two years in a row. Then it makes me happy.

Anyway, we obviously have our hands full with Chicago, so there is little point in looking ahead. Like I said earlier, a really entertaining period of hockey. We got off to a piss poor start, which I was kind of expecting, but it was nice to see us amp it up the rest of the way. We need to SHOOT THE PUCK more and limit the silly turnovers and I think we'll be okay.

This is the kind of series that Ozzie doesn't need to win for us, he just needs to be good enough. That first goal was not good enough. It was as much Ericsson's fault as his own, but that puck can't find the back of the net.

Happy Game Watching Everybody!!!

Hope the newest blood pressure med is available for everyone's use!

Hey, T2 - I got home too late to get on the one million posts for the win thread to thank you for putting on the Russian Five profile pic. THANKS!

I gotta go back to church now for our spring concert. How the hell am I gonna look pious while I KNOW this game is going on??!! :blink:

Meanwhile, GO, WINGS!!

Boy, Obama is screwwing up everything. Instead of the game being broadcasted. I get to watch comencement at Notre Dame on NBC. What they heck? Aren't all the other news channels enough? Nooooo, they have to broadcast locally, and screw everything up.

Boy, Obama is screwwing up everything. Instead of the game being broadcasted. I get to watch comencement at Notre Dame on NBC. What they heck? Aren't all the other news channels enough? Nooooo, they have to broadcast locally, and screw everything up.

http://www.ndsports.webs.com/sopcast.html

this feed works great...

Why is that even televised anywhere? Who cares about a graduation. My UCLA graduation wasn't televised and Bill Clinton was supposed to speak...until it was decided his wife lost the primary.

not a bad opening period for Game 1.

Wings let in a goal off a bad bounce - not holding that against Ozzie.

Wings played a better last 10 minutes of the period with more puck possession and more shots.

lets see more of that in the 2nd!

I'm changing the station whenever they interview Crosby as a silent protest from now on, I suggest others do as well.