• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BlakChamber

NBC is biased against the Wings

Rate this topic

They just announced that their "iso-cams" will be streaming on Toews and Kane. That's right, two Blackhawks. No iso-cams for the Red Wings.

No doubt Bettman ordered NBC to do this since he hates the Wings.

They just announced that their "iso-cams" will be streaming on Toews and Kane. That's right, two Blackhawks. No iso-cams for the Red Wings.

While I don't deny that Buttman would love to see the Wings lose, I think it really comes down to money. Chicago's a larger market, and there's tons of hype for the Hawks cause they're the Cinderella team. Plus NBC has ties to Chicago too, they do some casting there I think.

Look at that! Sidney crosby is on my tv, and his game is not today. WTF, I hate Pierre McGuire and NBC. Lets not talk about the wings between periods, lets just interview crosby! BRILLIAN!

(had to rant)

Detroit had iso-cams in the last 2 rounds. It's... interesting to watch and you tend to see more penalties that should be called.

Milbury: "Do you have a dark side? Ever put a tack on your teacher's seat or beat your dog or anything?"

Crosby: "No...but once I smashed a man's testicles with my own two hands when he least expected it."

Look at that! Sidney crosby is on my tv, and his game is not today. WTF, I hate Pierre McGuire and NBC. Lets not talk about the wings between periods, lets just interview crosby! BRILLIAN!

(had to rant)

It's because the Hawks and Wings didn't want to talk to these two idiots.

Guest Shoreline

(had to rant)

Yeah, why on Earth would they want to talk to Crosby about him and his team, and the Staal brothers going head-to-head, when the Penguins have long been eliminated?

Edited by Shoreline

people detect the sarcasm?

likely years.

I wasn't even going to say it, so as not to poison the well and have people catch on quicker, but apparently that doesn't even matter.

Do you think if I started an "NBC is biased" thread during the Pens game tomorrow, complaining that they hate the Wings because they keep showing Sidney Crosby on the ice, people would jump on the bait? Perhaps a poll....

"NBC is showing Sidney Crosby skating around and scoring goals and not talking about the Wings. This means what?"

- NBC hates the Wings

- NBC looooooooooves them some Sidney

- buttman sux hurrrrrr

- It's a Penguins game

How many people would pick option D?