• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

That was totally uncalled for!!! :flamingmad:

Do you watch much hockey? That was a helluva hard hit and it was CLEAN. No elbow. Did not leave his feet. HAVLAT HAD HIS HEAD DOWN.

BLACKHAWKS SUCK! BLACKHAWKS SUCK! But the refs suck even more.

The NHL is becoming the laughing stock of the athletic world.

For posterity sake I don't believe in anti-team officiating conspiracies, but its obvious the Refs try their best to prolong series and rape the team with the big league in the series. This is just another sterling example of how much a joke this league has become. Biggest hit of the god damn playoffs and 100% legal, but these incompetent jackasses taint it with their idiocy. I'd rather this game have no refs then these worthless piles of s***. A random fan from the audience could do a better job than this losers.

I refuse to believe I live in a world where a period of playoff hockey like that is possible. It's just gotten to such a sorry, dysfunctional state that all you can do is shake your head in amazement. How the f*** are we only down two goals?

That was honestly one of the worst 20 minutes of any sport I've ever seen.

20:00 Brett Lebda: 2 Minutes for Slashing Patrick Sharp

Another two-man advantage for the Hawks to start the second.

Are you serious? I didn't even notice that. I wonder if the Wings can just walk out of the arena. Might make a nice statement. Have Babcock say they'll come back when they hire some real refs.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

To be fair to Versus, they have mentioned hte phantom calls.

Not one analyst has said it deserved a penalty.

Wow, out of 11 minutes of penalties, only 2 minutes were deserved.

What a ******* joke. I'm realy starting to hate the NHL.

It's not even about conspiracies. Just get some decent refs. Is it really necessary to tie both hands behind the Wings' back in order to achieve "parity?"

This could be bigger than JFK... :ph34r:

Im sorry, but the NHL game by game is becoming a joke. Since the new rules were put in place the game has been called so inconsistantly and every year it has gotten worse. I am very close to stopping watching every Red Wings game, I just can't take the game the way it is. I really hope that in the offseason they look at what the game has become.................it's pure trash right now. And I am not just talking about the Red Wings series either, I've seen some HORRIBLE calls or noncalls in other series as well. Pure trash.

What is with us getting #$^#ed in the 3rd game of a series the last two rounds?

Keep your Fing head up, moron. Not late, didn't leave his feet, elbow in, puck was there... CLEAN HIT.

Extremely fortunate to not be down 6-0 after spending the whole first period shorthanded. Absolutely pathetic.

Versus "team" is dumber than a bag of hammers, and even THEY know this is a farce.

What a ridiculous decision to give Kronner a game misconduct. The Wings must be in the locker room trying to figure out how to play hockey, and still win a hockey game, at this point.

That they failed to score on the 5 minute is, I think, a big deal. They got their little pity call and failed to step up. Call it like it is. Havlat needs to keep his head up, simple as that. He's a big boy. Again, announcers saying no penalty. "I don't know why the kicked Kronval out of the game..." "Technically he had possession..." "I don't think it was a dirty hit..." "The call was excessive..."

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Pleae tell me you are joking... please... the amount of interference chicago was doing was ridiculous.

Sharp got 2 for slashing as well. Off setting.

God, I wish Lilja was playing right now.

He'd grab Patrick Sharp and beat his ass again in front of his whole family.

This is starting to look like a game that I wouldn't mind having Downey in. It could get even uglier here as it goes on.