• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Penalty shot, even.

They'll come back. Methinks they're going to come out PISSED.

It's not about if the Wings can come back. We all know they can. The question is whether the refs are going to let them play even strength this game.

EVERYONE who saw the hit who knows anything about hockey says IT WAS A CLEAN HIT.

GO SCREW YOURSELF!!

not all fans actually understand hockey, esp. when their team has been a bottom feeder for so long. No worries...

In all honestly, Non Chicago related people will say penalty... yet anyone that is not Chicago related will say CLEAN HIT. Im not feeling a game that has a handicap for the Blackhawks. 5 on 4 games aren't good even though wings are the best!

Guest Shoreline

I thought a Game Misconduct was just 10 minutes, and a Match penalty was being tossed from the game..

Why are they saying Kronner is gone from the game on a clean check? I'm so sick of this horse s***, there is NO way that's a dirty hit.

So, you're saying that he didn't launch himself into Havlat?!

It's called follow through. He didn't leave his feet, he didn't lead with his forearm, it wasn't high, puck was there, etc., etc., etc..

You still wonder why Havlat's made of glass? Houston had to radio HIM to get him back. Keep your head up.

P.S. Hey Mod. I am getting malware warnings on this site - on both a PC and a Mac!!!

I also get the same warning firefox won't even allow me to go the site... I just got bunch firewall pop ups and antivirus reacting to cleaning up malware... what is going on?

So, you're saying that he didn't launch himself into Havlat?!

Watch the replay moron. He leaves his feet AFTER the hit as a result of the massive amount of force behind it. So NO, HE DIDN'T LAUNCH HIMSELF. Go play pitty party somewhere else.

Havalat looked down and PLAYED the puck withhis skate! He touched the puck, NO INTERFERENCE. With that being said, the refs may have missed that play with the skate. (another example of where replay would work) but I will give them that miss, BUT COME ON! The whistles are tilted in one direction. The Blackcocks cannot score without the man advantage (or interfering with Osgood,) so lets make sure they get plenty of power play minutes. Lebda gets two at the end of period? Sharp gets nothing for slashing at Osgood. I wonder why Mike Ilitch, who is the best owner in the league (and sports) doesn't say something about this crap?!!? All I can say is if this game isn't being called in Blackcocks favor, the penalties BETTER even out or you cannot tell me it isn't fixed....

Oh, there must be a newly released version of the NHL rulebook that just came out this morning.

Rule 56.8

"When the puck is controlled by the non-favoured team (ie: them winning is not in the best interest of the League) interference shall be called at the discression of the on-ice officials."

If we come back to win this, they might as well just hand us the Cup now, because if we can do it playing 9 on 4, we can do it under any circumstances.

What is with us getting #$^#ed in the 3rd game of a series the last two rounds?

Keep your Fing head up, moron. Not late, didn't leave his feet, elbow in, puck was there... CLEAN HIT.

Extremely fortunate to not be down 6-0 after spending the whole first period shorthanded. Absolutely pathetic.

Agreed. I thought for a second that Kronner left his feet a bit but after watching a few replays I saw that it wasn't the case at all.

Got a feeling the Wings are coming out of this with a W.

They failed horribly on the PP's they were given. Have to think that the Wings will get their fair share of opportunities in the 2nd and 3rd and will hopefully capitalize on 'em.

Guest E_S_A_D
Im sorry, but the NHL game by game is becoming a joke. Since the new rules were put in place the game has been called so inconsistantly and every year it has gotten worse. I am very close to stopping watching every Red Wings game, I just can't take the game the way it is. I really hope that in the offseason they look at what the game has become.................it's pure trash right now. And I am not just talking about the Red Wings series either, I've seen some HORRIBLE calls or noncalls in other series as well. Pure trash.

This is a quality post.

The league is now completely called based on opinion, rather than factual understanding.

I thought a Game Misconduct was just 10 minutes, and a Match penalty was being tossed from the game..

Why are they saying Kronner is gone from the game on a clean check? I'm so sick of this horse s***, there is NO way that's a dirty hit.

A Game Misconduct is 10 minutes plus a suspension for the remaining time in the game. A Misconduct is only 10 minutes.