• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

You wanna bet he's back on the ice in the second period?

Yeah, just like the 4:00 double minor on Cleary againt Jonathon GAYwes. I though a 4:00 meant blood was drawn? NHL rules say you have to leave the ice and get the blood stopped before you play, well he was back on the insuing faceoff DIRECTLY following the penalty! NO BLOOD = 2:00!!!! Hava(headache)lat PLAYED thepuck with his skate! NO INTERFERENCE! It's sad when even the VS guys are calling those playes legal! The "HIT" and the "HOLD" Hell they even said Sharp took a whack at Osgood at the end of the period, I guess you cannot protect your goalie no more either...

So, you're saying that he didn't launch himself into Havlat?!

THE.RULE.IS.YOU.DON'T.LEAVE.YOUR.FEET.

He did not leave his feet. Can you see? Do you give a crap what's reasonable and what isn't?

What the HELL are you doing here?

I take back any nice things that I may have said about O'Hallaran. What could he possbily have been looking at? I can see missing a call, but calling something that never occured? Especially with such severe consequences.

Unbelievable!

Anytime a player gets injured by a hit its an automatic penalty nowadays apparently.... somewhere Scott Stevens is crying.

Y'all are hilarious!!! :rolleyes:

It's cool, though. I'm pretty sure that 'legal' hit won't be forgotten.

yes hawks can think about it while they are golfing with ducks... Wings will kill 2 birds in 2 series...

I also get the same warning firefox won't even allow me to go the site... I just got bunch firewall pop ups and antivirus reacting to cleaning up malware... what is going on?

Same here, but I'm manually bypassing the warning. Still at the top of my window there's a bright red bar that says "Reported Attack Site!"

Anyway, with regard to the game - forgive me for not reading through the entire GDT, but this game so far is a bunch of BULLs***!!! FIVE penalties, one for four minutes and another for five minutes!! They were shorthanded almost the entire period!! And don't even get me started on the penalty call on Kronwall - that was even more BS - IT WAS A FREAKING CLEAN HIT!!! :ranting:

Does the NHL want the Wings to lose THIS badly?? I would think they'd be practically orgasmic about a rematch between the Wings and darling Cindy.

The good news is there's still two periods to play and plenty of time to turn this thing around. But the Wings are going to have to be super-vigilant when it comes to taking penalties - they absolutely need to stay out of the box!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Y'all are hilarious!!! :rolleyes:

It's cool, though. I'm pretty sure that 'legal' hit won't be forgotten.

Yeah because you know every single analyst on CBC and Versus are secret Red Wings Fans, and called it a clean hit because they're homers :rolleyes:

Your team sucks and will still probably lose this game.

Very, very bad call on Kronner, not that I want him to be hurt but I hope since Kronner has to sit the game out, Havlat does not return either because at least there would be some justice with the call then, although it took away 5 minutes of equal playtime which cannot be made up.

It's a shame when call's like that are made in excess especially in the playoffs.

As for the Hawk fans crying about it, we had a great defensemen removed from the game over a bad call, if your players cannot keep their heads up they should go to a touch hockey league, that said I hope Havlat is ok, but does not return to this game.

P.S. Hey Mod. I am getting malware warnings on this site - on both a PC and a Mac!!!

I got the same thing. I'm using Mozilla and it told me this was reported as an attack site. My guess is a BH fan sabotaged us...seriously.

That they failed to score on the 5 minute is, I think, a big deal. They got their little pity call and failed to step up. Call it like it is. Havlat needs to keep his head up, simple as that. He's a big boy. Again, announcers saying no penalty. "I don't know why the kicked Kronval out of the game..." "Technically he had possession..." "I don't think it was a dirty hit..." "The call was excessive..."

EVERYONE'S saying NO penalty. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Id like to see an explanation of how that was a penalty for the hit on Glass (Havlat) how do you get one for a legal shoulder to chest contact and the guy has his head down?

and not to mention 12 mins short in the first? and there going to me s***cago hasnt committed an infraction either? screw job at its best

I'll laugh my ass off if the Wings come back and win this, lord knows the ref owe us what 4-5 PPs?

Guest Shoreline
A Game Misconduct is 10 minutes plus a suspension for the remaining time in the game. A Misconduct is only 10 minutes.

That's so weird, over the years I was used to a match penalty being a player tossed, not any misconduct.