• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
So, you're saying that he didn't launch himself into Havlat?!

I'm not mad at the Hawks, they cannot help that BOTH ILLITCH AND WRITZ want a long series for more $ (half-joking), but every single analyst on VERSUS and HNIC said it was a ridiculous call. one CBC analyst said and I quote

"Refs-2, Wings-0"

The fact that Kronner got a major is a joke. The fact that he got a game misconduct defies words. I want to hear from someone in Toronto about this. The Vs. guys are talking about Havlat being out--what about Detroit being without Kronner for the rest of the night?

I've never been this p.o.'d at an official in my entire life. This level of incompetence in the conference finals is utterly inexcusable.

I'm going to go find something small to strangle.

Did you see those Penns highlights? Lesson, don't hit Malkin or Cindy! Gees. Okay, one series at a time.

Man, I am sick. Sure it's not great to see a player injured, but that was a massive CLEAN hit. I think the refs and the leauges can't deal with a Wings team that is super skilled, fast AND plays physical. Why that just wouldn;t be fair...

Seriously, Babs seemed to have the boys come out hitting hard and I hope they keep it up. Think they will?

Guest Four

By far the worst officiated period of the entire playoffs, including the east side too.

It can't get much worse, can it?

I take back any nice things that I may have said about O'Hallaran. What could he possbily have been looking at? I can see missing a call, but calling something that never occured? Especially with such severe consequences.

Unbelievable!

Mike ******* Milbury said "its a great hit" "it should not even be a penalty" "put ohalloran on a bus and get him out of the playoffs"

Alllll riiiiiight! One brief shining moment...

Guest Four
WHAT THE f***!? Sharp was going after Osgood.

This is total bulls***.

Relax, Sharp and Lebda have match penalties

Watch the replay moron. He leaves his feet AFTER the hit as a result of the massive amount of force behind it. So NO, HE DIDN'T LAUNCH HIMSELF. Go play pitty party somewhere else.

Y'all are hilarious!!! :rolleyes: It's cool, though. I'm pretty sure that 'legal' hit won't be forgotten.

All I now is the Wings seem to be gettin' pretty comfortable in the sin bin tonight. :D

Edited by HereComeTheHawks

People keep mentioning how the Game 3s have been poorly called. Have they been this poor in other Game 3s in other series/ I haven't heard much about whatever team is up 2-0 being screwed over other than the Wings.

What I don't understand is why in the hell does the most controversial referee with the Red Wings always seem to officiate Red Wing playoff games! Dan O'Halloran shouldn't even had made it to the playoffs to begin with, yet somehow he finds himself squeaking through round by round, and somehow ends up officiating Detroit games. If only that bullet.... :flamingmad:

"They ought to put O'Halloran and Jackson on a bus tomorrow morning. Get them out of the playoffs. ... The referees don't have their hand up. ... This is not a penalty. Shoulder, bang, check with a guys head down. This is a thing of beauty. If you don't like it change the channel."

"I agree, I don't get this anymore. When did it turn that all of sudden, whenever a guy lays on the ice now it's a penalty or other people are looking for suspensions. That's just a great hockey hit. For years and years and years we celebrated those types of plays and those guys were nothing more than good, rugged hockey players. We feel badly that Havlat was injured on the play, but none the less, that's just a great hockey play."

-CBC

BULLs***!!!!!!

Guest E_S_A_D

amd_donaghy.jpg

HOLDING! Wearing Hockey Skates, Nicklas Lidstrom, 5 minutes and a game.

It looks like the virus is on our lander/homepage... Is that chicago logo hacked onto our site? I dont think thats supposed to be there.

Forum Misconduct!!! Ten minute 5 on 3 for the Wings. Unwebsman like conduct!

Y'all are hilarious!!! :rolleyes:

It's cool, though. I'm pretty sure that 'legal' hit won't be forgotten.

No doubt it won't be. Even legal hits can generate rivalries, so your point is sort of irrelevant. It was legal, though, whether you like it or not. By every definition it was legal. There's no penalty for hitting someone "super hard." Except maybe in some neophyte Chicago bandwagon fan universe.

Anyone else think these "What's your pit type?" commercials are creepy?

Scott Stevens made the HALL OF FAME on hits EXACTLY like that.

He did that over and over year after year, and now weve come to this.

No wonder this game is viewed as a joke to sports fans all over NA.