• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Y'all are hilarious!!! :rolleyes: It's cool, though. I'm pretty sure that 'legal' hit won't be forgotten.

All I now is the Wings seem to be gettin' pretty comfortable in the sin bin tonight. :D

"They ought to put O'Halloran and Jackson on a bus tomorrow morning. Get them out of the playoffs. ... The referees don't have their hand up. ... This is not a penalty. Shoulder, bang, check with a guys head down. This is a thing of beauty. If you don't like it change the channel."

"I agree, I don't get this anymore. When did it turn that all of sudden, whenever a guy lays on the ice now it's a penalty or other people are looking for suspensions. That's just a great hockey hit. For years and years and years we celebrated those types of plays and those guys were nothing more than good, rugged hockey players. We feel badly that Havlat was injured on the play, but none the less, that's just a great hockey play."

-CBC...they don't like the Wings.

P.S. The fact that is was a freaking interference call proves 100% that is was the wrong call. Charging or roughing I might be able to rationalize even if total BS, but interference?!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

If we lose this game, I want Babcock To spit in Ohallarans face.

Y'all are hilarious!!! :rolleyes: It's cool, though. I'm pretty sure that 'legal' hit won't be forgotten.

All I now is the Wings seem to be gettin' pretty comfortable in the sin bin tonight. :D

If you find the truth hilarious. It's a legal hit. Come up with a decent arguement or stop taking about it.

LOL

You make a moronic statement, get lit up by numerous posters and this is your only comeback?

:lol:

Go elect another Daley or something loser.

Dude, you start calling out city Mayors and there is no way we can come out looking good on that line!!! :-) Poor little Chi fan. Has no buddies of his own and spends hit time here. He really wants to be a Wings fan, but can't say the words. It's okay man... we are here for you.

Dan O'Halloran is one of the refs. So I am warning you all now. There is a 50/50 chance we will see a goal waived off tonight.

My bad. He had no goals to waive off so he switched it majors and ejections.