• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6, at Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

Bettman will not approve of these young hawks today. Their hopes for a Cup in the next years are doomed. Don't they know they just BLEW it!!!

So long Chicago fans. Enjoy your great city and piece of s*** hockey team.

Doo, doolaa doo doo laa laa doo, doo laa doo laa doo, doo laaa doo doo laa doo laaa laaa doo...

Well Huet you must be a sieve like that

He said whatcha' talkin about

I saw you give up goals to Z and the Mule

In a 6-1 big ass rout, oh yeah.

I agree completely with you. I think Ozzie got injured right before the end of the second period. There was a scrum right in front of the net and he grabbed the puck, put his head down, and just stayed on his knees. NBC went to a commercial and didn't review it when they came back from break. I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seemed like he got hurt. Then, coincidentally, he got pulled for Conklin.

we need to be careful what we "wish" for here.... however, Conks will do just fine, if Ozzie is out for the rest of this series, healing the tweak.

Ozzie went on a food run for the Wings, which is why he isn't playing. Gotta get some pizza and hot dogs for the flight back to Detroit. :P

Exactly...he was checking to see if the trainer wanted diet or regular coke.

Goaltender Chris Osgood stopped 18-of-19 shots through 40 minutes and was replaced by Ty Conklin at the start of the third period. Osgood, who hurt his knee in Game 4 against Columbus during the first round, was taken out for precautionary reasons, the club said. No. 3 goalie Jimmy Howard quickly dressed to serve as the backup.

MLive

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
The NHL helped them out in order to prevent a Canadian team winning the Stanley Cup LOL

Vancouver would get destroyed by us too... the only 3 teams that had a chance coming into the playoofs from the west were San Jose, Ducks, or Wings. They would have destroyed everyone else.

They called Kronwall gutless, not the team. Do you really want to take a chance at being another defenseman down by sending Ericsson to get into a pointless fight? Terrible idea. The Hawks got taught a lesson on the score board.

So no Wings player should ever fight again in order to avoid injury?

May as well ban fighting altogether.

I'm glad we won the game, and that our small guys didn't get into any fights, but I'd love to see Ericsson grab a midget like Burish and just wail away on him when he tries to act tough.

I'm just sick of this picking on the Wings players s***.

Obviously a big win with Datsyuk and Lidstrom out. Stuart and Kronwall were both great.

I hope Babcock keeps playing Fil with Hossa. They've worked well together.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I don't think Ozzy is seriously injured. I think it's likely that he was pulled as a precaution; we didn't need him in net since we were up by so much, and it was getting dangerous out there.

I think he was pulled for exactly that reason. Wings were way up, Chicago was sucking and self destructing, and things were getting frosty.

As an added bonus, Ty gets some playoff time in in a game thats already decided in our favor.

That was some of the most enjoyable 2.5 hours of my life.

PROUD. Everyone came to play.

Our forwards all played with energy and intensity, our defenceman were rock solid.

We made Chicago look foolish, they behaved like 10 year olds. We beat them up.

So no Wings player should ever fight again in order to avoid injury?

May as well ban fighting altogether.

I'm glad we won the game, and that our small guys didn't get into any fights, but I'd love to see Ericsson grab a midget like Burish and just wail away on him when he tries to act tough.

I'm just sick of this picking on the Wings players s***.

You can fight, but not with a 5 goal lead. It's a stupid time to fight and would only fuel the fires of the Hawks. We all know you love fighting, but there is a time for it and that was not the time.