• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

We had our chances in the 2nd to get a 1-2 goal lead but we didn't bury the chances. The wings have nobody to blame but themselves for this one, honestly. They played a pretty good road game where the other team HAD to win.

We'll win next game...and Hossa better be noticeable in the game, that's all I have to say.

Hossa has created numerous opportunities and has more points than Crosby. Stop trying to find a scapegoat and accept the fact that this was not going to be a sweep.

Hossa has played excellent defense, and has been strong on the puck more often than not. Perhaps you'd feel better if Babs sat him and brought up whom?

He's not going to sit a $7 million player, it's not happening so I reject your strawman.

Maybe he'll do it again in game 4, but I doubt it. He's pressing and being too pretty with the puck.

And as I said and as others have said, he hasn't done squat.

No worries, they outplayed Pittsburgh on their home ice in a game Pittsburgh HAD to win. Not exactly the desperation you'd expect the Pens to play with. That being said a loss is a loss and we'll move on to game 4 where we had great success againt Pittsburgh last year.

They didn't get dominated as many Pens fans were expecting, they were in a good position to win, they just came up short. It wasn't the refs, it wasn't missed calls, it was Pittsburgh scoring one more than the Wings. Certainly nothing to panic about.

One good thing about game 4, Hossa will score twice and shut up the idiots in Mellon-Head Arena...

Will someone please show me where it says that we couldn't have swept this series.

Is there a rule like that or something?

If I'm not mistaken, we've swept the Finals before.

Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should be surprised/dissapointed. if it doesn't happen and we lose a game.

I expected to lose this game. We'll win game 4 and game 5 and win at home.

Hossa has played excellent defense, and has been strong on the puck more often than not. Perhaps you'd feel better if Babs sat him and brought up whom?

What a stupid post.

SO we've got other 7 million players that are healthy waiting in the wings do we? :rolleyes:

Ah come on, it's ONE loss...not ONE person's fault, there were a lot of calls NOT made....but not a lot of great CONTROL by the Wings either.....I could blame the player I dislike most, but I won't b/c he wasn't the only one that messed up...

Wings will get Game 4 and win Game 5 AT HOME!

GO WINGS.....everyone have a good night, Im headed to bed as I was sick this entire game.....but pj pants, jersey, nyquil and all I watched it!

GAME 4 THURSDAY, rest up boys and get your game faces on for the next one!

Then don't act like one. I'm sure this isn't your virgin trip at trashing players after a loss, right?

Haha yes, because I say one player is playing useless it MUST mean I'm a fair weather fan, right? :rolleyes:

Well, Piitsburgh was lucky to come out of that second period still tied. Thought the Wings had em by the balls.

Penguins took it to em in the third and had a bit of luck.

Reffing was fine by what I saw - sheesh a few posters sound like (gasp!) Sid Crosby.

Losers ***** about the reffing, so leave the ref bitching to the Pens, please.

Wish the Wings all the best Game 4 - I predict a 5-2 victory for the Wings.

Detriot neighbour fan

We should not be fighting amongst ourselves. Bad karma. We can all agree now

That...

1) REFS suck

2)bettman will always be a *******.

3) Pens won a game big freaking deal.

4) Wings WIN Thursday

and finally

5) Game 5 = :champs:

Refs were aweful in that game. Pens did outplay us but we have Game 4 to win. We need Dats back

That's the thing....we need to win WITHOUT Datsyuk. He is NOT the entire TEAM. Although it is nice to have him on ice. :rolleyes:

I could see it if they made some s***ty calls

but to miss a too many men on the ice that lasted THAT long, something needs to be said.

I think the refs were a bit A.D.D. on that missed call. Overall, we did alright, but we didn't seem to have any legs at times. Osgood didn't seem sharp in the first, but then he came around. I sort of knew they would win one. Oh well. We'll get them on Thursday.

The one type of call that has me going bonkers is the interference call. You'll have someone dump the puck in, and after a couple seconds they are interfered with, but no call. Then you'll have someone dump the puck in-have a D slightly bump them, and off they go. The calls have been getting better, but the interference calls need to go bye bye.

He's not going to sit a $7 million player, it's not happening so I reject your strawman.

Maybe he'll do it again in game 4, but I doubt it. He's pressing and being too pretty with the puck.

And as I said and as others have said, he hasn't done squat.

So, then as I understand it, your solution is.......tick..tick...tick....tick?????............oh yea, to *****, right?

For those inclined to point fingers, calm down. If there are changes to be made Babcock will make them, you'll have no effect on them, getting worked up is counterproductive.

Trust Babcock. He's the best coach for a reason.

Also, the Wings lost game 3 on the road to Chicago and had no problems in game 4. The lost game 3 to Anaheim and game 4 was no problem. The Wings are the best team at making adjustments during a series.

One good thing about game 4, Hossa will score twice and shut up the idiots in Mellon-Head Arena...

That's true. So far every other pattern has upheld this series. Hoss will have a huge game in Game 4.

well officials did a s***ty a job. I blame them tonight:) ulitmately its like ohh its just one game and all that, but what if this is game 7 and officials pull this kind of s***? in any case cross check across franzen's head wasn't called either... pretty awful officiating... cindy should go sleep happy tonight though...

In any case no one said this was going to be a sweep, horrible officiating is part of NHL have to fight through to be champs... Lets Go Wings!!!