• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Good lord people. We get a game 7 AT HOME where we're 11-1 for the Stanley Cup.

If someone had said would you take ONE GAME, AT HOME for all the marbles in October what would your response have been?

Chill pills people. The Wings are a prideful team, and they'll respond in kind Friday. If they don't they didn't deserve to win the thing anyhoo. My guess is game 7 will look a little like game 5.

Getting riled up and ranting at Hossa isn't going to bring game 6 back.

We're the better team, but they have more desire. It's only human nature. We've been on top for years and years, have tons of cup rings, and they have not experienced it. They are more hungry. That scares the hell out of me for game 7.

Experience+Skill+Home Ice > 'Hunger'

WINGS IN 7! :thumbup:

Guest mindfly

Every goalie knows what cleary and hudler does on a breakaway - backhand gloveside.................

FINALY I GOT IT s***SBURG SEND ******* HOS TO SIGN WITH DETROIT TO HELP THEM OUT IN THE FINAL.

Where are the ******* big hits Kron and Stivi how about big Rig playing like a pusy RIg you need to ******* destroy them with your frame. What a losers. I'm waisted 1/2 bottle of Coirvoisier VSOP. I need to beat someone now.

You mean that that was a TEAM LOSS? Now there's a novel concept. I figured it all rested on Hossa's shoulders.

So we can't give Hossa s*** without saying in fine print "btw it was a team loss lololol"?

Hossa has been a disappointment, and if he showed up tonight maybe you wouldn't be going off on other posters for getting on his ass for a loss.

The cup is ours to lose. We have proved we can whoop them. I believe the Wings want to win the cup in Detroit. That is the only reason that comes to mind for the crappy play for 3/4THs of the game tonight. Other than Hossa sucks, and he is a plant by the Pens to screw us.

couple quick thoughts

1. Let the Pens deal with all the media hype about winning a cup and see how they respond.

2. Babs limits the team as much as humanly possible to media attention.

3. Hossa doesn't want to pay the price so don't give him the ice.

4. Homer is so cooked in this series its not even funny. Why all the minutes?

5. Keep Lebda off the ice as much as possible.

6. Babs must do a better job of playing guys that can and are willing to play thru the mugging that is going on.

7. The captain has to be better.

Good lord people. We get a game 7 AT HOME where we're 11-1 for the Stanley Cup.

If someone had said would you take ONE GAME, AT HOME for all the marbles in October what would your response have been?

Chill pills people. The Wings are a prideful team, and they'll respond in kind Friday. If they don't they didn't deserve to win the thing anyhoo. My guess is game 7 will look a little like game 5.

Getting riled up and ranting at Hossa isn't going to bring game 6 back.

When we were up 2-0 in this series, it would have been NO!!!!

they should have ******* responded tonight. you don't ******* take half the night off in game six. i'm so ******* pissed!!

well we got a game 7, I guess Bettman and the NHL are happy <_< . Pitt wanted it more tonight and it showed, we really didn't start playing until the 3rd. We were so close to tying it. Good thing to come out of this game is the fact that the home team has won every game of this series, that bodes well 4 us.

And Hossa please stand up, you came her for this opportunity and now you have it. So far you haven't played like you want it bad enough, you got 1 game to change that.

Look at the bright side, fellas. How cool is it gonna be for the Wings to hoist the Cup at home this time?!! Way cool, thats how cool. Way cool.

Have one more beer, shrug it off, and look forward to the Cup Ceremony in Hockeytown.!

what a waist of time and our money, I'm not ******* watching any ******* 7 games from now on.

The cup is ours to lose. We have proved we can whoop them. I believe the Wings want to win the cup in Detroit. That is the only reason that comes to mind for the crappy play for 3/4THs of the game tonight. Other than Hossa sucks, and he is a plant by the Pens to screw us.

God I hope you don't vote in elections.

What happens if we don't win game 7? Is this an epic collapse or what? Everyone's talking like "oh, we'll win don't worry" but everything is on the line now. The Pens are not going to lose their composure, they're going to bring everything they have, and it's going to be a toss-up...game 7s usually are.

Wow, the cheap shots and nasty play for the last 2 games and the NHL allowing the play to continue. Why doesn't the league get investigated for racketeering and fallacious involvement, including "Rico statues organized crime" to put the end of Bettman's reign and put his ass in prison. What a huge failure for the NHL.... truly disgraceful of this league in the US...I'm ******* through, look for Authentic Red Wings Jerseys on EBAY!

f*** YOU!! NHL!

I'd usually restrain myself from using this word but hell, they seemed really laze tonight. If you wouldn't know it'd be impossible to see that this was a SCF game 6. Sloppy, undisciplined D, not much creativity on offence except from ZD and glimpses from a few others (Hudler, Flip). Franzen gotta start moving his feet and Hossa, well, I don't even know what wrong with him.

Props to Pens for playing for their lives. They deserved this win the way they played. It's just that should've been able to beat them.

Game 7...I'd say it depends on how bad the Wings really want it. If they hesitate the slightest, Pens will take it.

So we can't give Hossa s*** without saying in fine print "btw it was a team loss lololol"?

Hossa has been a disappointment, and if he showed up tonight maybe you wouldn't be going off on other posters for getting on his ass for a loss.

Sure...while we're at it lets crucify Lids too...right?

What happens if we don't win game 7? Is this an epic collapse or what? Everyone's talking like "oh, we'll win don't worry" but everything is on the line now. The Pens are not going to lose their composure, they're going to bring everything they have, and it's going to be a toss-up...game 7s usually are.

You mean like how they didn't lose their composure in game five tying the series up?