• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShanahanMan

Is it Safe to Say?.......

Rate this topic

no, if anything the Ducks have.

i can't stand either ******* team. that said, the wings played like they actually gave a damn against the ducks. against the pens the wings have coasted 2/3 of the time. so it's clear the wings dislike the ducks more.

The Pens have replaced the Avs as being our arch rivals? I sure as hell think so now.

No. There's nothing to hate about the Pens except Mr. Invisble (Crosby), I don't expect them to make any noise in the future.

Anaheim is our arch rival. There really wasn't a whole lot of intensity during the Finals except for the last ten minutes of each game. Pittsburgh is just sort of...there.

no, if anything the Ducks have.

I think when it comes to the Western conference they are, but overall, I think after two match ups in Stanley Cup, the Penguins are now the main rivals.

Yup, the Ducks are going to be our new rivalry after this last playoff series. The rough stuff in game 6 solidified that I think.

And I think you saw the long term effects of the beating that the Ducks gave us, tonight. Getting through the Hawks was okay. But a seven game Finals? Not so much. I hate them. Worse than Sid or Geno.

I think the order goes Anaheim, Chicago, San Jose, Colorado, St. Louis and THEN someone from the other conference.

Edited by ChicksDigScars

The Pens have replaced the Avs as being our arch rivals? I sure as hell think so now.

Unless one of them cross checks someone from behind and re-arrange his face then I don't think so.

The Ducks are a rival because of their polar opposite style to the Wings.