• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

phish phan

rangers fan here

Rate this topic

Rangers Fan here just saying congrats Wings you guys are still the champs in my book and are a class organization truly the NHL's best. How many teams would even make the SCF or go to 7 games w/o their best player (datsyuk). As a fan of the NHL i despise the pens probably because they are Bettmans favorite team they got so many calls this series , the 7 men on the ice for 25 secs comes to mind lol . Once my rangers bounced (early as usual) i wanted nothing more than to see Hockey town raise the cup again. I am sure you guys will be back for another go at it next season with a good mix of youths and vets and I hope that if my rangers bounce again (high probability) that Nikky Lids will be hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup and not that punk Crosby. GL next year and enjoy the off-season

Rangers Fan here just saying congrats Wings you guys are still the champs in my book and are a class organization truly the NHL's best. How many teams would even make the SCF or go to 7 games w/o their best player (datsyuk). As a fan of the NHL i despise the pens probably because they are Bettmans favorite team they got so many calls this series , the 7 men on the ice for 25 secs comes to mind lol . Once my rangers bounced (early as usual) i wanted nothing more than to see Hockey town raise the cup again. I am sure you guys will be back for another go at it next season with a good mix of youths and vets and I hope that if my rangers bounce again (high probability) that Nikky Lids will be hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup and not that punk Crosby. GL next year and enjoy the off-season

Thanks for the kind words. Always nice to have fan's of other teams around here to add to the diversity and impartiality.

^ Copy that from another Ranger fan here.

The Wings got hosed and that isn't different from every other team that plays the Pets.

Thanks for the support=). Although I don't agree with the 'hosed' thing. Penguins won pretty fair. Injuries and fatigue really took a big toll on us=(

Edited by Carman

Thanks for the kind words.

Was pulling for you guys against Washington. Not a fan of your management but the team itself I had a soft-spot for. Maybe it was because of Avery.

Oh, tell us about it. We aren't fans of our management, either. LOL!!

Thank you both for the support. Sometimes I feel like we're just spoiled and angry that our team lost.. but after Talbot got a goal off of a waived icing call.. I gave up. I don't like complaining about the refs, but the officiating was horrible, to say the least.

Your words are HIGHLY appreciated here. Trust me. :P

Thanks for supporting the Wings. I did some browsing last night on other teams' message boards, and it seems the only teams that were rooting for the Wings were the Rangers and Flyers. Surprising, because it always seemed like everyone hated the Pens and Crosby. Oh, and Washington's forums supported the Wings, too.

Edited by VM1138

Thank you. Seriously to sign up just to say that makes you a badass in my unfamous book of badass's. If it helps I was pulling for the Ranger's out of the East.

Thanks for your support!

It seems like a lot of Ranger fans have wished us well this past week or so. Guess there is a pretty popular dislike for the Pens from fans of other teams around the NHL. Good to know it isnt just us.

Good luck to you guys in the up coming year. Im also from NY so I get to watch a lot of Ranger games, so im rooting for you guys in the East.

Us fans of original 6 teams gotta stick together :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words. I've always said if I wasn't a Detroit sports fan, I'd be a New York (Yankees, Rangers, Giants, Knicks) guy, so I have a soft spot for the Rangers and cheer for them in the Eastern Conference (I don't mind Buffalo either).

All the best to the Rangers next year. Take down those Penguins!

Thanks!! I hope your boys sweep the Bettsburgh Pets next year!! I hope the Flyers and Islanders do the same..... I don't know about the Devils..... hate the Devils!! Make it a split between them!! lol

It feels good to hear that... thanks a lot.

There aren't many teams I pull for aside from the Wings but the Rangers are definitely one.

Enjoy eliminating Pittsburgh from the playoffs next year. I'm feelin' it, first round baby. (somebody mark that down)

Thanks for the support, I hope the Rangers have a great season next year! I certainly feel similar about it, healthy players, more rest and the Pens would have been gone in 5.

Thank you both for the support. Sometimes I feel like we're just spoiled and angry that our team lost.. but after Talbot got a goal off of a waived icing call.. I gave up. I don't like complaining about the refs, but the officiating was horrible, to say the least.

Your words are HIGHLY appreciated here. Trust me. :P

You know I watched the game again yesterday while I was eating lunch in the bar, The "waved icing" thing is bunk. The play was close, there was never an indication of icing and Stuart played the puchas if there were no icing. He fumbled it, Malkin got it to Talbot and Ozzie was late getting hi stick on the ice. End of story.

You know I watched the game again yesterday while I was eating lunch in the bar, The "waved icing" thing is bunk. The play was close, there was never an indication of icing and Stuart played the puchas if there were no icing. He fumbled it, Malkin got it to Talbot and Ozzie was late getting hi stick on the ice. End of story.

Go back to your cave, sleezy pete the bandwagon fan, :lol:

Ah, a Rangers - Wings SCF would be something wouldn't it? I hope for it each year. Heck, I could take losing a Cup to the Rangers much better than this last one here. Good luck to you too!