• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingsRox

Report: Hossa turns down Wings' offer

Rate this topic

I said if Hossa left, I wouldn't have any bad feelings towards him, but if he leaves the Wings for the friggin Blackhawks.... :battle:

This is kinda like him leaving the Pens for the Wings.

Hossa seems to be validating his mercenary rep.

I think it's in the Wings best interest not to sign him so I see this as a Win. It was nice for the year we had him but it's not meant to be. Good luck to you Hossa wherever you end up.

Edited by DatsMyWings13

if this is true this is the hawks trying to screw the wings and in process will screw themselves, with campbell contract, huet, then kane and toews needing contracts soon, and the cap going down most likely next year this team will fall apart real soon.

Why is everyone pissed now??? we knew he was leaving for one of the other 29 teams. Who cares if its the hawks... they weren't better before and we know damn well they aren't better after getting Maid marian

Why is everyone pissed now??? we knew he was leaving for one of the other 29 teams. Who cares if its the hawks... they weren't better before and we know damn well they aren't better after getting Maid marian

you're an idiot

Ya they might be able to afford him this year, but they are screwing the future of this team. Barker and Versteeg still need to be signed this year. Kane, Toews, Keith next year.

obviously you're not a Red Wings fan :)

Potential 100 point guy isn't that good.

W00t! he could have sure saved some of those up for the pressure games, eh?

obviously you're not a Red Wings fan :)

of course not... i mean i plead guilty for not getting my panties in a bunch that a "rental" player isn't coming back... especially after his "rental" services were not even rendored for most of the Playoffs. I would sue him for goods not delivered!

Edited by OsGOD

dregger just posted on his tiwtter DarrenDregerHossa is close to signing in Chicago...says TSN.3 minutes ago from mobile web

and they just announced it on tsn that they are "close" to a deal

Edited by CAredwingsfan91

W00t! he could have sure saved some of those up for the pressure games, eh?

I agree it would be nice if he did it for us this year. We have however seen him do well in the post season. Lets just hope that if he signs with the Hawks he doesn't have a good playoffs.