• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

would Hossa stayed if we would have won the cup?

Rate this topic

Is Marian playing for money now, or still trying to find a team that gives him the best chances of winning a cup? I still can't believe he signed a 12 year contract with Chicago, I can see him testing the market and all but 12 years is a huge commitment and I still wish he would have signed with us for that long but hey we have tons of talent, just nice to have that extra star power around.

Danny Heatley anyone?

Does winning the cup grant you extra cap space?

I agree with the others, we would probably have had a smaller chance of signing him if we won the cup. His mission would have been succesful and he could have just gone to whatever city he liked the best or whoever offered him the biggest paycheck.

Guest DetroitBoy313

My father and I were just discussing this about an hour ago.We won the freakin' cup without Hossa and we can probably do it again.Hossa was a an absolute dream addition to this team with the roster that was already set in place.Good luck to Hossa and hopefully one day he get's to lift the cup over his head.But it's time to move on.

Guest Shoreline

If Hossa farted in the forest and no one was around, would it have made a noise?

What if... what if... what if...

What if we could all let it go? (Hossa not signing with us.)

The hypothetical nature of the original post is maddening to me and further frustrates those that would just like to MOVE ON.

...and just so I don't sound like a complete bitchy asshat.

Heatley. No. He does not fit our style, into our cap situation without giving up big key pieces, and he's a headache.

Just look at all the sh!t he's brought upon himself for the handling of his trade request. Thank you and NO.

interesting question most people are saying if he won he would have got what he wanted and would go for the pay day, but maybe if he won he would ask himself do I want a chance to do this again? Wow that felt good.

If Hossa farted in the forest and no one was around, would it have made a noise?

:rotflmao:

Actually after I got done laughing at that I thought about it for a few minutes. Does somebody need to be around for it to really be considered a noise?

Edited by Scotty

If Wings were healthy and won the cup, Hossa would have bolted to the highest bidder, probably Montreal or LA. Hossa will now destroy the Chicago organization. Godspeed.

I think he would have stayed because he wouldn't have packed his bags after winning the Cup and said 'Thanks guys for helping me win the Cup but I want more money so see you later' I don't think Hossa's that kinda guy.

Edited by Danny=Badass

Ew, you boys are gross with all your fart talk. Sickies. Anyway...

I think he would have stayed because he wouldn't have packed his bags after winning the Cup and 'Thanks guys for helping me win the Cup but I want more money so see you later' I don't think Hossa's that kinda guy.

Yeah, Danny you're right he seemed like he liked it here. I think that if he had won it he would have stayed because he didn't seem greedy. But then if he's not greedy why not take 4 mil? Did he leave so Sammy or Hudler could stay? Did he want to still play with Kopy? The only reason I can think he wanted to go to Chicago is because he wanted to play on a team with the young talent, and thought that maybe they had a better chance. But then Kane and Towes contracts end next year, so IDK what The Boss was thinking. He confuses me, but I wish him the best.

Edited by wingnut40