• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 9/27 - Penguins, 1 @ Red Wings, 4

Rate this topic

LOL, are you dense? Justice? This is preseason- he got to hit a player in the face- a win or a misconduct means nothing.

Its justice because Ritola stood down when the ref grabbed them...goddard cheap shotted him with his glove on when ritola thought it was over...yes its justice preseason or not. Get the f*** out of here you seem to just annoy everyone

Guest E_S_A_D
Lol at Mickey: "Godard and his fighting buddies."

You do realize that Mickey is one of the biggest 'enforcer' proponents in the entire league, right?

LOL, I hate being right. They send out Godard to stur things up and we have Ritola to answer the bell. This is why you dress an enforcer. I am literally laughing out loud at this management.

Please explain why this "bell" needs to be answered.

Guest E_S_A_D

lololol- Uk_wing, not sure if you're seeing this game or not, but Bissonette just drilled Eaves. Comical. Retribution will be had, I'm sure Rafalski will be after him!

Guest E_S_A_D
Please explain why this "bell" needs to be answered.

I know our league is different than in Finland, but if you research fighting in the NHL and its history you might understand better.

Guest E_S_A_D
You can laugh all you want at the management but keep watching the scoreboard. I think thats slightly more important than proving your manhood by hitting someone.

It's PRESEASON.

Once again, our enforcer is the PP...we let the other team goon it up...take penalties, and hit them where it counts...on the scoreboard....why do we NEED someone to drop the gloves all the time? I could care less if we fight all the time. I watch the wings to see em win...the fights are just a bonus...when they do happen. But i don't cry when they don't like SOME people

Guest Four
lololol- Uk_wing, not sure if you're seeing this game or not, but Bissonette just drilled Eaves. Comical. Retribution will be had, I'm sure Rafalski will be after him!

http://penguins.nhl.com/

Please click that link and gtfo.

LOL, I hate being right. They send out Godard to stur things up and we have Ritola to answer the bell. This is why you dress an enforcer. I am literally laughing out loud at this management.

Lucky for you it doesn't happen very often.

seriously, we get it. The horse is dead and beaten. And beaten some more. Stupid horse turtled, so you beat it even more. If only the horse had an enforcer.

It's not like I'm against criticizing this team. But since they're such a joke to you, please go pick any of the other 29 to root for. Your constant whining makes you a troll.

Guest E_S_A_D

They are not done, these last two minutes Red Wings better keep their heads up. Mark my words.

Guest E_S_A_D
Okay, Eklund.

This was witty, congratulations Doc, you made me grin towards a smile. E_S_A_D approved.

woo hoo I'm sooo glad we got the 2 points outta this game... oh wait... well at least we walked outta this one with some pride and dignity in our hockey team... oh wait... at least the Joe was rocking... ehh.. I guess it could have been worse, there could have been "GO LEAFS GO" chants like there was the other night...haha