• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 9/27 - Penguins, 1 @ Red Wings, 4

Rate this topic

I havnt been watching the game because it bored the s*** out of me. However Im glad I didnt see what was probably a cringe moment of classic turtling from Franzen.

He didn't turtle per say, but he got his stick up high with a few good crosschecks, then stood there and basically got double teamed.

Kunitz seriously could've Bertuzzied him if he had landed one of those blind punches. Franzen was just standing there like an idiot.

Once is too many times. Nope, nothing about prevention of spur of the moment acts such as a squirmish in the corner. It's all about making them think twice about doing it AGAIN. It's called retribution.

Who was in the lineup that game? And did it help Lidstrom?

Guest E_S_A_D
I havnt been watching the game because it bored the s*** out of me. However Im glad I didnt see what was probably a cringe moment of classic turtling from Franzen.

You called it. Franzen was dirty with his stick (classic) then got some retribution from Guerin and Kunitz. Franzen promptly turtled and cried to the refs.

Godard is now attacking our entire team, along with Oprik. Godard just drilled Ritola with a right.

Edited by E_S_A_D

Guest E_S_A_D
LOL, I hate being right. They send out Godard to stur things up and we have Ritola to answer the bell. This is why you dress an enforcer. I am literally laughing out loud at this management.

You called it. Franzen was dirty with his stick (classic) then got some retribution from Guerin and Kunitz. Franzen promptly turtled and cried to the refs.

Godard is now attacking our entire team, along with Oprik. Godard just drilled Ritola with a right.

Wrong, sir franzen made the cross check when his stick was held...trying to free it up and he didn't turtle...he was tackled by guerin...and then guerin and kunitz dog piled him...how in the f*** is that a turtle?

Guest E_S_A_D
and goddard must feel tough punching ritola with the ref between em....but...goddard got ejected for it...justice

LOL, are you dense? Justice? This is preseason- he got to hit a player in the face- a win or a misconduct means nothing.

This team makes me sick sometimes.

Then go watch another team.

Seriously, if you don't like watching the team then don't watch and go be a Leafs fan.

And ESAD, you realize you are crying for an enforcer in a PRESEASON game?

The idiocy of you people is astonishing.

I hear ya. I'd honestly be happier if a Wings player dropped the gloves and lost a fight, but at least tried to stick up for bulls*** like the Pens are pulling.

Of course, I'd really rather they have someone who could beat the snot out of guys like Godard.

It seems that glitch from ver. 1.0 still isn't fixed. You know, the one where E_S_A_D would only talk about fighting and enforcers all the time.

Haha.

That's so interesting.

Lol at Mickey: "Godard and his fighting buddies."

Guest E_S_A_D
Wrong, sir franzen made the cross check when his stick was held...trying to free it up and he didn't turtle...he was tackled by guerin...and then guerin and kunitz dog piled him...how in the f*** is that a turtle?

Lol, don't cry. Franzen is co-captain in turtling.