• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Mule

[GDT] 9/27 - Penguins, 1 @ Red Wings, 4

Rate this topic

I just turned on the the game, Why is FSD HD showing the stupid Bars on the side???!!! I thought their HD was full screen.

How cheap :thumbdown:

Just ranting,...

I sure am glad we dressed May to 'keep the flies' off today. What a f'ing joke this team is. Franzen deserve dthat.

Yeah, would have prevented that injury.

And May wouldn't have even been on the ice to prevent that injury. Shows once again you don't know what the f*** you are talking about.

I sure am glad we dressed May to 'keep the flies' off today. What a f'ing joke this team is. Franzen deserve dthat.

Eff that. You hold my stick and I'll knock you in the face with it too. If the refs had their damn eyes open this s*** wouldn't happen.

howd mule deserve that? his stick was being held so he shook it to get it back and ended up cross checking...shouldn't have held the stick

Guest E_S_A_D
Kunitz and Guerin are chicken s***s

They COULD be today. The Detroit Red Wings ONCE AGAIN did not dress an enforcer that would 'keep them honest'. This will happen all year long.

They COULD be today. The Detroit Red Wings ONCE AGAIN did not dress an enforcer that would 'keep them honest'. This will happen all year long.

Eh, an enforcer wouldn't stop that. This team is built to take stuff; we really don't have a bruiser mentality.

Guest E_S_A_D
howd mule deserve that? his stick was being held so he shook it to get it back and ended up cross checking...shouldn't have held the stick

No sir, wrong. When you throw a cross check you sure as hell better be ready to fight afterwards. Franzen has a long history of this- act tough, then turtling. I'm not holding back this year, I'm telling it like it is. This is E_S_A_D 2.0 baby.

move along, troll.

your one note is getting old.

When Franzen crosschecks a guy up high like that, he's gotta know something is coming. But Kunitz pulled a Tootoo there. Good thing he didn't land those sucker punches.

Guest E_S_A_D
Eh, an enforcer wouldn't stop that. This team is built to take stuff; we really don't have a bruiser mentality.

Yah, we were also in pieces by the finals.

Because it happened so often last year.

Yah, we were also in pieces by the finals.

Because enforcers have magical healing powers?

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL KENNY THIS!?!?

Edited by Doc Holiday

Guest E_S_A_D
Because it happened so often last year.

Once is too many times. Nope, nothing about prevention of spur of the moment acts such as a squirmish in the corner. It's all about making them think twice about doing it AGAIN. It's called retribution.

First, Franzen barely threw a cross check. Second, he didnt turtle...he was pinned down. Third, what kunitz did was way cheaper than what Franzen did. Throw Guerin being a cheap f*** on top of that and I'd say we got f***ed by getting the extra penalty.

You can call it like it is all you want, so long as you actually see it accurately. You're entitled to your opinion but I really find it hard to believe that you think Franzen turtled