• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

No Panic - HUGE NEWS

Rate this topic

*start rant

Meech sucks, he is as bad as Lebda. Babcock is an idiot for not playing Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line. Last time they played together regularly Wings won the Cup, since then the closest thing to Dats-Z is Leino-Val in terms of chemistry. They can handle 2nd line minutes, but no Babcock still sticks to his insane plan he devised last year. f*** him.

/end rant

Edited by Reds4Life

I personally wanted to see us carry Delmore as our number 7 and move Lebda before the season began... more grit, right handed shot and a CANNON from the point... could have been great on that 2nd PP unit instead of Williams...

Delmore has tons of offensive talent, but his defensive ability makes Lebda look like Lidstrom.

We could have also had Marty Biron for free three months ago. Just sayin'.

What wouldn't a team like Phoenix and Colorado give for a Stanley Cup winner like Lebda? Depth defencemen with big Stanley Cup experience (Quincey never played a role on any Cup teams) don't come around every day.

i assume you're referring to lebda. at one point lilja was also referred to as the pylon.

The Pylon refers to every Detroit defenseman who isn't in the current top 5. It also has momentarily referred to Stuart or Kronwall.

Hmm, trading scenarios, folks? I think Lebda will be dealt, but it might depend on Howard's play over the next couple of weeks as to what kind of trade we will see. So two scenarios here...

1. Howard continues his uninspiring play, and Holland says its time for a change. Lebda would be included in this deal.

2. Howard shows improvement with more time, and Lebda is dealt alone.

So what kind of options do you guys see in both scenarios?

Hmm, trading scenarios, folks? I think Lebda will be dealt, but it might depend on Howard's play over the next couple of weeks as to what kind of trade we will see. So two scenarios here...

1. Howard continues his uninspiring play, and Holland says its time for a change. Lebda would be included in this deal.

2. Howard shows improvement with more time, and Lebda is dealt alone.

So what kind of options do you guys see in both scenarios?

As said earlier: Lebda + Howard + something <-> Biron

I don't think you could really get anything "good" with only Lebda.

As said earlier: Lebda + Howard + something <-> Biron

I don't think you could really get anything "good" with only Lebda.

lol...I dont think Howard is gonna sweenten the deal here....throw in a dirty dishrag with Lebda and you have the same trade