• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jake Ryan

The Red Wings Genie

Rate this topic

1. a healthy team...

2. Betman to resign...

3. to live near Detroit so I could buy those CHEAP ass tickets they are selling! you guys dont know how lucky you have it! I would go to every game if I lived out there! I have to pay a minimum of $100-$120 a ticket to see the Canucks play the bloody Coyotes out here!

Red Wings Genie.....*rubs Genie lamp a little*

I wish the big boys would step up their play a little and score lots more goals.

*rubs a little more*

I wish that the Griffins continue to contribute as they have so far so when the injury bug passes the Wings have unstoppable momentum going.

*rubs a little faster*

I wish that HR40 gets to go to lots of games, gets frost-nip on her ta-tas, ensuring high moral and a string of W's.

*rubs furiously*

Satisfaction.

*lights smoke*

Red Wings Genie.....*rubs Genie lamp a little*

I wish the big boys would step up their play a little and score lots more goals.

*rubs a little more*

I wish that the Griffins continue to contribute as they have so far so when the injury bug passes the Wings have unstoppable momentum going.

*rubs a little faster*

I wish that HR40 gets to go to lots of games, gets frost-nip on her ta-tas, ensuring high moral and a string of W's.

*rubs furiously*

Satisfaction.

*lights smoke*

Nice! The Red Wings Genie must grant the smuggled raisins!

Can I ask for Karen Newman to make sweet love to me in the middle of the ice before she sings the national anthem while I'm wearing a personalized Wings jersey right before a game against the Penguins and Crosby stubs his toe before coming out to the ice so I can enjoy the sound of him crying at the same time?

No?

How about I wish for the Wings to win the cup this year then?

all i want from the red wings genie is a new, larger barn, designed after the original olympia, which seats 35k, and has a "cheap seats" section that always has $5 tickets. oh, bring the boards from the joe, too...

if the red wings genie is feeling generous after all this, i wouldn't mind a red wings themed motorcycle for me to drive to every game, making me sort of an unofficial "super-fan". you know, the kind that goes to every game on the schedule and generally upsets the fans of the other team.

and should the red wings genie still feel i haven't asked enough, well...ice girls wouldn't kill us, would they?

1 - i would like obviously for the wings to win the cup and howard win the conn smythe

2 - zetterberg win the scoring title with a healthy team supporting him

3 - sign willie mitchell and ilya kovalchuk in the offseason and repeat next year

obviously if this was past wishes it would be

1 - konstatinov not getting in the limo

2 - gretzky goes to detroit instead of LA

3 - fischer's heart never f***s up leaving us with the following defense pairings...still...

lids - konstatinov

rafalski - kronwall

stuart - fischer

hmm...no lebda...cool!

Guest mindfly
1 - i would like obviously for the wings to win the cup and howard win the conn smythe

2 - zetterberg win the scoring title with a healthy team supporting him

3 - sign willie mitchell and ilya kovalchuk in the offseason and repeat next year

obviously if this was past wishes it would be

1 - konstatinov not getting in the limo

2 - gretzky goes to detroit instead of LA

3 - fischer's heart never f***s up leaving us with the following defense pairings...still...

lids - konstatinov

rafalski - kronwall

stuart - fischer

hmm...no lebda...cool!

You think konstantinov would play at age 42? :P

Can I ask for Karen Newman to make sweet love to me in the middle of the ice before she sings the national anthem while I'm wearing a personalized Wings jersey right before a game against the Penguins and Crosby stubs his toe before coming out to the ice so I can enjoy the sound of him crying at the same time?

No?

How about I wish for the Wings to win the cup this year then?

If you cut your hair like a man, then yes. Karen Newman must do what the Genie says. Girls Haircut cancels the Genie's power, though.

If you cut your hair like a man, then yes. Karen Newman must do what the Genie says. Girls Haircut cancels the Genie's power, though.

Many young males are sporting the longer hair these days and believe it or not, the chicks dig it.