• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingsgirl001

Larionov Daughters' Music Video

Rate this topic

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet so I thought I'd share. :)

Igor Larionov's daughters Alyonka and Diana made a music video for Hockey Fights Cancer. It's a Christmas song titled "That's What Christmas Means to Me". Various players from around the league are shown as well as several Wings!

It's a really beautiful song and video, hope everyone enjoys. Larionov's daughters are very talented. :)

Merry Christmas!

It's a decent video; the song is kinda "meh". Larionov's daughters are hot, even though they work (at least Alyonka does) for the Pens.

It comes as no shock to me that Homer wrote "Christmas ham" on his card. Lidstrom's handwriting is hard as hell to read, BTW.

Edit: is that Larionov himself at 3:53? I suck at recognizing people unless it's completely obvious.

Edited by Theophany

Guest micah

LOL at the one "playing" a guitar when there is clearly no guitar in that part of the song. Also, she is not forming a chord on the neck, just holding it. There girls have mad music cred.

Stasia Robitaille is hotter and her music is 8% better. Still unlistensable, but better.

Lidstrom's handwriting is hard as hell to read, BTW.
"Christmas for me means good food and happy children in our house."

Btw, that song totally sucked and had no Christmas feeling in it. I lol'd at Kronwall though. What the heck has Donald Duck to do with Christmas?

Edited by Finnish Wing

I was wondering if someone was gonna post this. I think it's kinda cute. I love how like half our roster is in there. My favorite part latter end of 2:38-2:40.

Edited by wingnut40

Btw, that song totally sucked and had no Christmas feeling in it. I lol'd at Kronwall though. What the heck has Donald Duck to do with Christmas?

Here in Sweden it's been a tradition for god knows how many years to always watch "Donald Duck" on TV every christmas eve. It's basically a collection of scenes from cartoons ranging from Snow White to Robin Hood to the Jungle Book, and of course some clips with Donald himself.

It's kind of a big deal, one of those things you're forced to sit down and watch even though you know every second of it by heart after having watched it 20+ years in a row.

Any time there's talk about not showing it anymore the country pretty much goes into anarchy. Can't imagine christmas without it really.

i loved kronners too.when i translated i thought i spelt something wrong at first

Guest Lidstromboli
LOL at the one "playing" a guitar when there is clearly no guitar in that part of the song.

i heard some acoustic at around :33, pretty low in the mix and in the left ear

I have no intention of causing trouble in this thread - you guys know me better than that - but I'm genuinely surprised that Hockey Fights Cancer didn't have Crosby in the video, especially considering that Malkin and Ovechkin made appearances.

Was very cool to see so much of the Wings roster (and staff!) in the vid though. The Professor knows what's up. :D

I have no intention of causing trouble in this thread - you guys know me better than that - but I'm genuinely surprised that Hockey Fights Cancer didn't have Crosby in the video, especially considering that Malkin and Ovechkin made appearances.

Was very cool to see so much of the Wings roster (and staff!) in the vid though. The Professor knows what's up. :D

Yeah, it's a surprise considering there were also many other players from Penguins. Ovechkin was there also because he's Russian. But most of the guys were either from Penguins, Blackhawks or Red Wings as I said.