• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Miller Brew

Don Cherry pissed off

Rate this topic

To create ill-will between LGW members?

Is that really so far-fetched? The moronic goalie debate/*player* is lazy and he sucks threads have been doing that for years now, this is merely putting it on an international rather than an NHL scale.

Guest lilja4mvp
Don Cherry is nothing more than a conveniant 'in' for what this thread was ultimately made for.

the OP seems to be 100% directed at cherry. that senile moron certainly pissed me off enough, and i have nothing against canada or canadian hockey in general.

he generates a lot of hate, and deservedly so.

I hope you don't think I was bashing Canada. I was just pointing out that adding "better" players doesn't make you a "better" team.

Nah, not you in particular, just the trends of this thread in general. Some of the s*** I've read in here sounds like something I'd expect on 4chan, not a forum that's supposedly intended for semi-serious discussion.

(Man, this place could suck come the Olympics...)

I'm not touching this place with a ten-foot pole come the Olympics, if the s***-throwing in here has been any indication of things to come.

I hope you don't think I was bashing Canada. I was just pointing out that adding "better" players doesn't make you a "better" team.

I'm an American, and I love my country and any team that represents them... but who cares what the Canadians want to say? Sour grapes or valid point, we still won. Enjoy it. I am not disappointed how our team celebrated. They're kids. PAR-TAY it up. But here... come on.

Let's go Wings!

(Man, this place could suck come the Olympics...)

It could suck, but Canada could of won the World Juniors if they had all those players..

lol just kidding

But seriously. During the Olympics its most likely gonna be crazy around here. But after the Olympics, when Detroit has a healthy team and will be destroying anyone and everyone they play all of us will forget quickly what went down at the Olympics

GO WINGS GO!

the OP seems to be 100% directed at cherry. that senile moron certainly pissed me off enough, and i have nothing against canada or canadian hockey in general.

Why does he deserve to be hated. He stated that he was glad that the American's won because they played good.

He then brings up a point that was no secret and fairly obvious that Canada was missing a lot of players.

He gave you guys credit for the win.

No offence to Miller Brew but he started this thread and made it seem like he came out and said that the USA sucks. He really didn't.

He's patriotic and said we are the best(Canada). I have to agree with him because I am Canadian and I feel we are the best in general.

He congratulated the victors! Just end it.

I did create an Olympic Hockey site for the games for you guys. The links in my sig. Everyone is welcome to do all their trash talking there! lol

So the OP being just as much of an ungraceful, xenophobic moron as Don Cherry is is supposed to somehow prove him wrong? Um, okay.

I never have and never will understand the logic some people have with regard to Cherry. Since when has simply ignoring him been so phenomenally difficult that people are apparently left with no other possible choice but to act in as much poor taste as he does in order to 'counter' what he says? He's on-air for a whopping FIVE MINUTES every week, just change the freaking channel if he pisses you off that much. Believe me, I ended up much better for doing exactly that.

all these canadian tears are so tasty

Posts like this are funny in so many ways.

I can picture Americans sitting on there computers just tearing away at the Canadians sitting back and laughing.

Then I picture some Canadians sitting at home saying oh well if our 'A team' we would of won.

To the Americans, once again congrats, and I love the teasing.

To my fellow Canadians, don't get to worked up about posts like this. You know their is always going to be this rivalry. This time the United States won it, just let them enjoy it, its been a while ( that last comment was my little tease hehehe :cool:)

Life would be so crap if everyone agreed on everything.

Wow - sensing some resentment towards our northern neighbors/neighbours here...Not cool IMO, but that's just me.

I didn't see Coaches Corner, but I can only imagine Grapes carrying on...None the less he's still a good man, and I certainly enjoy his personality :thumbup:

Thank you. haha

You beat up a handicapped kid USA... be proud.

Even if you buy into the whole 'B Team' thing, I'd hardly call Canada's team this year 'handicapped'...

Guest lilja4mvp

did you guys actually watch the clip? i did. he must have said 4 or 5 timessomething like "i don't want to hear about this US development!" ron actually started to look uncomfortable (more so than usual). i didn't have an issue with him saying that canada didn't have their best team there - it comes across as making excuses, but whatever. disregarding the fact that US development has improved like he did was stupid. then repeating it like that with such fervor just made him like an idiot...but that's pretty much par for the course.

no one said anything stupid like US development has caught up or surpassed canada. they simply said it's improved a lot - which it has.

Why does he deserve to be hated.

LOL

Guest micah
You called your country handicapped, dumb ass. Way to go.

I thought he called a hockey team that was missing some players who could have really helped them handicapped. Did you really thing he was talking about the country of Canada or are you just trolling?

I thought he called a hockey team that was missing some players who could have really helped them handicapped. Did you really thing he was talking about the country of Canada or are you just trolling?

OK. He just called the 20+ kids on the team handicapped. Better?