• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/26 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
OK but this is like a 10 year old who just got told to stop playing Wii and threw the controller.... be angry just show some class is all.

Wow really? hadnt noticed.... thanks I never would of known if this wasnt said like 50 times already....

Get off your high horse. No one cares!

Did anyone notice the missed offsides call with like 2 minutes to go in the game?

I saw it plain as day...

...which means I'm not qualified to work as an NHL linesman :ph34r:

Guest mindfly

Now they will play like s*** for 10-15 games and miss the playoffs just to get used to the new players and system just like it took a while to get used to the grinding dump-and-chase game with ahl players

wow what a s*** game, you can't win with 20 seconds left that sucks. but i won't lose faith, real fans don't lose faith in their team. Cmon guys it sucked pretty bad but at least they got a point out of it and we still have a game tomorrow to redeem ourselves. Lidstrom had one hell of a game!! theres somethin to build on.

Getting "a point" out of a game in which you had a two goal lead with two minutes left is just as bad as a regulation loss.

Havent posted in awhile and I thought this would be a good time.

That was one of the most pathetic games I have seen by any Red Wings team.... and I have been watching for awhile.

With that said:

I thought Kronwall played well for his first game back.

May looked pretty good tonight

Great to see Nick score two goals after being on such a long slump before.

Flip also had a lot of chances and really seemed to have good energy tonight.

Buuuuut....these blown leads are really starting to make me sick...........Who else wishes Stevie Y was still playin? :D

Tonight they really proved they don't even care what happens anymore.

Bertuzzi, Lidstrom, and Helm are the only players that should see a dollar this year.

Zetterberg is washed up.

Datsyuk has his moments but hes a shell of his former self.

More disappointment.

I love how some people have massive breakdowns and other people try to look 'calm' over the internet and look down upon the frothing masses.

This place rules. (Not sarcasm.)

wish i was a coyotes fan..that was a great f***in win

Thats absolute horses***. If you're a Red Wings fan you love every minute of it because losing as a Red Wings fan is still better than winning as a fan of any other team. This loss stung and it sucks and it shouldn't have happened. But the fact of the matter is we're still the greatest fan base and franchise around and we have more to keep our heads high during a season we scrap to make the playoffs than most other teams who dominant the occasional regular season.

GO WINGS BEAT THE WILD!

I love this place, I barely come on here for hockey opinions anymore, I come on here to watch the meltdown of people. It makes me chuckle !

It is crazy how bipolar this place can get.

And for people saying the Wings don't deserve to make the playoffs:

Maybe you haven't watched teams around the same rank as us. It's how teams in 6-12 seeds play. You're comparing the Wings to their usual 1-2 seed play from previous seasons. There is a reason that teams in those middling places are there. You're seeing it. The Wings deserve to make the playoffs, and they will.

Yeah, that was painful, but it's hardly the worst collapse.

If it makes you feel better just think about that regular season loss against Pittsburgh last year. That was worse.

Trying to see the up side of this. It should be a wake up call. Injuries are not are only problem. Lack of injuries does not = great playing team.

On the plus side, I think Howard played good enough to win this game. He is not the problem. Defensive collapses or better yet, meltdowns, cannot be tolerated. Everyone out there except Lebda can play well on D if they put their minds and asses to it. They need to get their act together and keep it together. Damn, great performances by Lids and Eaves and we get this.

Edited by Stiffy