• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
greene709

Anybody else see this?

Rate this topic

HMMMMMMMMMM....

I really don't know what to say? It looks playful but at the same time it doesn't.

Edit: Now that I've watched it again it looks like Franzen was just holding the guy back from Dan. Nothing between Mule & Clears.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

It may be a false assumption to assume they were drunk and it's very common around the league I'm sure but I'm not really a fan of players drinking the night before a game either. They got a game tomorrow afternoon and then two nights off to drink. But, you know, so goes the lifestyle of a professional athlete.

It may be a false assumption to assume they were drunk and it's very common around the league I'm sure but I'm not really a fan of players drinking the night before a game either. They got a game tomorrow afternoon and then two nights off to drink. But, you know, so goes the lifestyle of a professional athlete.

I would think this was on thursday. I don't think someone would see Franzen and Cleary bar hopping, record a video and get home to upload it by 11:30 that same night.

Did the Wings practice today?

I would think this was on thursday. I don't think someone would see Franzen and Cleary bar hopping, record a video and get home to upload it by 11:30 that same night.

Did the Wings practice today?

I agree.. Plus do the wings practice on a 4 o clock game day???

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Why does the video pan down just after Cleary gets pushed? Seems fishy to me.

Why does the video pan down just after Cleary gets pushed? Seems fishy to me.

That was my first reaction. If there really was a fight, why would the uploader cut it off right before then?

Me and some people I know mess around like this. We call it "friendship."

Any possibility the guy pushing Cleary is Drew Miller? Kinda looks like his head to me, but this is pure speculation.

That was not a fight.

NM, he has a beard.

Edited by ltgator333

I remember the last few seasons Cleary would always have a random black eye, for like a good portion of the season..and we know he doesn't fight on the ice...

Edited by CMatt89

I know he plays hockey and absorbs checks and such, but I'm pretty sure if that guy had really wanted to shove a drunken, unexpecting Dan Cleary to the floor, he could have. He doesn't push him that hard, and I don't see a look of "I'm going to rip your head off now" on Cleary's face afterward. Drunk guys get touchy feelie with each other sometimes, move along folks, nothin to see here.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Just seems like guys being guys, allthough at first I thought the guy who pushed him was Pavel, kinda looked like his hair/torso, but then I saw the Beard